3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
one of the things i don't like about this game's engine is on lewd scenes, there's a loading screen everytime. every time they change position expect that there will be a loading scene next. i wish they could just load the entire scene from the start in one go or just don't load at all. there are plenty of games that do that and have good animations. the only thing keeping me from playing this game is valerie.
It seems to be one of the big differences between the engine they built and the RenPy engine - it's part of all of their games to this point.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Good Lord those renders!
:rolleyes:

You're making these using Pixar's mainframe or somethin? wadda..
Uhh... daughter for dessert!
Yeah, I used to play that gem back in the day.. it scarred me for life.
To this day I am still scared of seeing my babies grow.

• Angry
Reactions: Éama

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I really love the game, I really do, but I feel like I'm being trolled by the game so I have to ask for confirmation

Is Valerie a Love Interest ?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I really love the game, I really do, but I feel like I'm being trolled by the game so I have to ask for confirmation

Is Valerie a Love Interest ?
She is in the Platinum fantasy scene. It isn't canon, but I suspect she may be reason for a "Femdom" tag eventually being added...

If you're playing the Ep6 download, you can get unlock codes for it (post 869, page 45, I think, or at least it will lead you there) and see the scene yourself.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This is one of those vns that make you go "What's gonna happen next? What's gonna happen next?" The tension, the mystery The story is actually that good. The sex is just a very good bonus.
Also did Buttsnack become Vince Russo? :LOL: "Come on bro I got this great angle for you bro you're gonna love it bro"

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Shale Hill Secrets [v0.6.2] [Love-Joint] – Compressed

Win v0.6.2 · · · (618.8 MiB :: 1.9 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
Hotfix · · · (<1KiB)

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
I accidentally compressed some data files and was made aware that quantizing the black background didn't work out as planned. The above hotfix should take care of everything, but you may want to search for not_found.json files and delete them after applying the fix, just to be on the safe side. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

splintersam

Apr 13, 2019
I like the music especially the one that plays during Emily's scenes. Is there an official listing or location in the game files? I tried searching on here and couldn't find if anyone's asked this before.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
How do you handle the saves with multiple paths here? You cannot rename saves and cannot save on episode end (or I am too stupid to see how), once you start a new episode, you cannot choose what save to start from. How can you manage the saves? Any pointers would be appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes