3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How do you handle the saves with multiple paths here? You cannot rename saves and cannot save on episode end (or I am too stupid to see how), once you start a new episode, you cannot choose what save to start from. How can you manage the saves? Any pointers would be appreciated.
I'm experimenting with that. My plan:

> Keep the path description in a .txt file and roll back one frame and save at the end of each Episode.
> Start the new episode by rolling back to the previous episode and picking up the "took girl A to party" save and playing into the new episode.
> Save the path in a slot in the new episode area (update your note) and carry on.
> Repeat for each path you wish to play.

I plan to pick up each of my paths and save at the first choice in the new episode, getting them all ported over in the first few minutes of play, then choosing which to continue first.

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm experimenting with that. My plan:

> Keep the path description in a .txt file and roll back one frame and save at the end of each Episode.
> Start the new episode by rolling back to the previous episode and picking up the "took girl A to party" save and playing into the new episode.
> Save the path in a slot in the new episode area (update your note) and carry on.
> Repeat for each path you wish to play.

I plan to pick up each of my paths and save at the first choice in the new episode, getting them all ported over in the first few minutes of play, then choosing which to continue first.
Ok, so the save system is just awful then, I'm not missing anything..

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ok, so the save system is just awful then, I'm not missing anything..
It has its benefits. You can go back to any episode and pick up where you left off on any prior save you did there, but there is no naming convention, so far as I can see, and since the game engine is unique to LoveJoint, no one is modding it like they do with all of the RenPy based games.

If paying patrons scream loud enough, they might add a "name the save" function, but it's unlikely someone like Sancho would do anything with it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Having a hard time getting in to this one. I love the imagery and characters, but the long winded conversations and dialogue is a bit much. Many of these conversations could have been cut down by 2/3. It's nowhere near as bad as the ridiculousness that of Sweet Affection at least.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i know its been said its not working at the moment but can someone make a mega link people like some dont have the fast download capibilities like some do? mega is alot better in my opinion ive downloaded the new version and the compressed and both get an error towards the end of uploading to my computer mega ive never had that problem thanks to anyone that can help

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, I am in chapter 4. This game has more story than three other games combined. This is awesome, but it is also a clunky and slow interface that kinda takes the starch out of sex scenes (if the first one with Emily is any indication). So, can anyone tell me who the MC might have a chance with in these next 5 chapters? Slogging away thus far with one scene.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ricky | Love-Joint - Playing through Episode 6 and noted during the phone call with Mrs. Vasquez that she refers to Sandra at least twice using her own name, Carmen, rather than Sandra. Don't know if this has been picked up elsewhere and fixed in the "proper" version. Enjoying it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I am in chapter 4. This game has more story than three other games combined. This is awesome, but it is also a clunky and slow interface that kinda takes the starch out of sex scenes (if the first one with Emily is any indication). So, can anyone tell me who the MC might have a chance with in these next 5 chapters? Slogging away thus far with one scene.
bargirl and 1timer at bar's restroom, dunno about 5 or 6 yet.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Having a hard time getting in to this one. I love the imagery and characters, but the long winded conversations and dialogue is a bit much. Many of these conversations could have been cut down by 2/3. It's nowhere near as bad as the ridiculousness that of Sweet Affection at least.
This. You summed up my thoughts on the game perfectly. Interesting premise and amazing renders, but boy are the conversations looong.

Reactions: Darth Vengeant

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Hadn't played this one in a while, so did a complete playthrough from the beginning yesterday. Although people here complain about the long conversations, the writing and the story are surely among the best of any game out now.

Anyway, I must have kind of missed the concept of paths here, assuming that if I just always answered yes when asked if I wanted to pursue a girl that I could have them all. So I was a little surprised that after finishing, three scenes in the gallery were still locked. Can anyone tell me which scenes I missed and how I can unlock them? I am talking about the following gallery thumbnails:
  • page 1, top center (Episode 3)
  • page 2, top left (Episode 5)
  • page 2, top right (Episode 5)
Thanks!

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
Hadn't played this one in a while, so did a complete playthrough from the beginning yesterday. Although people here complain about the long conversations, the writing and the story are surely among the best of any game out now.

Anyway, I must have kind of missed the concept of paths here, assuming that if I just always answered yes when asked if I wanted to pursue a girl that I could have them all. So I was a little surprised that after finishing, three scenes in the gallery were still locked. Can anyone tell me which scenes I missed and how I can unlock them? I am talking about the following gallery thumbnails:
  • page 1, top center (Episode 3)
  • page 2, top left (Episode 5)
  • page 2, top right (Episode 5)
Thanks!
Episode 3 scene takes place when you go to the bar and talk to the Alexis friend
Both episode 5 scenes that you miss depend on who do you go with to the party, I think you miss Sam and Maggie

BwanaPower

Jun 12, 2021
have fun.
So I've replayed the entire thing now and every scene is unlocked. Is it just a small thing, which doesn't show up in the replay scenes. For some reason I wasn't able to find what you were referring to in my second playthrough.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes