3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Shale Hill Secrets v0.6.3 official free release (Win/Mac/Android)

Edit: o_O well, that page got removed quite fast :cry:

Proof that the page existed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was able to grab the windows version while the page was online, so here you go:

Warning: The game tries to connect with the internet!

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Shale Hill Secrets v0.6.3 official free release (Win/Mac/Android)

Edit: o_O well, that page got removed quite fast :cry:

Proof that the page existed:
I was able to grab the windows version while the page was online, so here you go:
DOWNLOAD
Warning: The game tries to connect with the internet!

Haha, i got this as well (Public release looks like Episode 1 to 5, episode 6 is still locked)

Reactions: "CJ"

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CrossPromo_img_1_2160.png

The time has come. We are delighted to announce that the first free release of Shale Hill Secrets is here for everyone to play!

We’re releasing the first FIVE episodes of the game for free. These episodes include six separate releases spanning well over a year of development, so we’re talking at least a good 10+ hours of gameplay all at once, depending on how fast you read of course.

A lot of hard work has gone into making this game, so if you did enjoy it and haven’t already, we would really appreciate it if you considered supporting us on . Here you can gain instant access to the next episode, all previously released bonus scenes and access to new episodes the second they drop!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
What's the difference between the cracked version 0.6.2 and the none cracked version 0.6.3 as in what does the cracked version do that's different and is the content the same otherwise?.

dutchcyprus

Mar 4, 2019
I have downloaded the android version but all the text is in multi colour and is unreadable all renders are fine can anybody help?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Crash when starting to explain to Valerie the functions or the software.

Tried to reload 4 time, the choice not to tell is OK but...

Otherwise, it is a good game so far I can tell, plenty of choices, I'll be tracking its development.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice ep 5, story and bit sex and ofc cliffhanger.

out of curiosity does mc have sex with other girls if he chose 1 of them instead haley?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
nice ep 5, story and bit sex and ofc cliffhanger.

out of curiosity does mc have sex with other girls if he chose 1 of them instead haley?
If you're talking about at the party, he has sex with whichever girl he has accompany him; if he goes alone, Dante helps him (no, he doesn't have sex with Dante). How this impacts the future is unknown at this point - there is no sex available with any of the three in ep 6. I have a save for each of the four party attendance possibilities.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
speaking of dante he is very gay.

gotta check other girls paths too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played party with all girls (besides maggie, she stayed at work so dunno if i had done something wrong previously) and all sexscenes were nice on their own ways.

Reactions: TempinOffice

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Ok, this game is officially hilarious. I am enjoying reading both the girls and guys of this novel. Dante is so over the top, too, he cracks me up everytime he's in the scene.
Oh well, back to reading!

• Haha
Reactions: TempinOffice

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
played party with all girls (besides maggie, she stayed at work so dunno if i had done something wrong previously) and all sexscenes were nice on their own ways.
Did you go with her to the family farm previously and have sex with her in the loft? I can't remember any major interactions afterwards, but there were a couple of things in between that and the Halloween party, I think. I only played one path up to the point of E5, and I've gotten all of the sex scenes so far. It was almost impossible to not get them up through E4 it seemed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm quite sure that mc went there, not totally sure.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes