3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Buki

May 6, 2017
I was wondering the other day how long it was going to take for someone to figure it out since it is so obvious lol
Btw, the main reason for the change was to get the files a bit smaller since the project is growing fast in size.
25-30MB for 6 episodes? You should have already given a link to an editor that would open these CG files, if these crumbs are so important in fact.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The unofficial version of the game the previous saves will work with this version and will they work for future versions?
worked for me, without any problems so far.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow this MC acts like a proper simp.... geeeez!!!
Never wanted a visual novel character to grow a set of balls in all my life...
Sorry to say but 'fuck' how would any women be attracted to that???
He acts like your stereotypical cuck... WoW!!!
I mean i'm only upto chapter two and the way he acted when he got home at the end of ep1 was like wtf dude
Hope he grows a set soon.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
last version with out the patreon login.
Win (v0.5.1): - MEGA - -

Latest version with the patreon login by-passed.
Win (v0.6.2 Cracked): - - *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
As it seems you're the cracker running around this place, thanks, and it's working fine for me. If it isn't you, and we have another cracker, kindly pass along my gratitude.

To address some other things people brought up: I was able to access my pre-5 saves just fine. I finished out a "pre-end" save and went right into Episode 5, which I'm about to complete my first iteration of. Since path versioning seems to work a little differently here than in RenPy based games, things are getting crowded in the E5 save log (gotta try all the girls!), and I think the method of replay is going to be somewhat different. At first I didn't like the way it was set up, but it's growing on me as I'm seeing the possibilities associated with picking up at the end of a chapter rather than doing a full replay. Might start saving off my RenPy games in a similar fashion.

One very nice element was having the Platinum Leah scene unlocked (as well as the others). It seems like the Leah fantasy could easily be brought in as canon and referenced back to when they finally move forward within the real game.

My thought would be they are finally back at the apartment after getting through a particularly arduous ordeal or scoring a significant victory and are just collapsed on the sofa, similar to the porch bench scenes, when Leah feels something growing and, flashing back to her fantasy and remembering her growing desire/frustration, finally decides to take the initiative.

I haven't changed her relationship with MC, though I'm sure several jumped on making her his sister as soon as they figured out how to do it.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When was v6.0 itself released? I know this and the previous ones were 6.1 and 6.2 bugfixes but that actual main 6.0 update, when was it?

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
one of the things i don't like about this game's engine is on lewd scenes, there's a loading screen everytime. every time they change position expect that there will be a loading scene next. i wish they could just load the entire scene from the start in one go or just don't load at all. there are plenty of games that do that and have good animations. the only thing keeping me from playing this game is valerie.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes