3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hello folks, how’s it going?

Just passing by to let you know that development for the sixth episode of Shale Hill Secrets is going as planned. No emergencies this month, so everything is going by the schedule (so far, let’s not jinx it! ).

The writing is done, as well as the artistic part of the game, including CGs, animations, characters, etc. Now, our team is putting everything together and ironing every little piece of the game to have an episode of the quality you’re all accustomed to playing!

Above you can see another image from Episode 6 - yes, you are seeing that correctly. It looks like the MC is dead and went straight to hell. Who knew that peeking into other people's lives would lead to this? Shale Hill Secrets ends here… Wait… What? Yeah, let’s find out very soon! Stay tuned!

The Love-Joint Team.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I downloaded the 0.5 update that was posted recently, and noted the presence of the "platinum bonus" scenes. The Haley scene is open, but none of the others will play (I can see the assets and they look fun; sadly, it doesn't appear the Leah scene is amongst them). Does someone have a code that they are willing to share that I can use to access them?

Thanks.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Haven't played Shale Hill, but was a fan of the twins from Double Homework.
Looks like a new update is out, can anyone tell me what all you can do with girl in the pic? Looks like main girl, and usually for this studio's games they take a while to actually get to any action. ep6_Discovering_Sandra_Car_10.png

Reactions: ericmartinez

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played Shale Hill, but was a fan of the twins from Double Homework.
Looks like a new update is out, can anyone tell me what all you can do with girl in the pic? Looks like main girl, and usually for this studio's games they take a while to actually get to any action.
mc gets action with her if plays cards right.

Reactions: DarkDank

fakitm8

Dec 1, 2019
any leaks of the game files? would like to know whether valerie has canon scene in this update. not any bonus non canon scene like the last ep

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
How easy is it to CG rip this game?
Considering it's not Renpy, I imagine it's a bit complex.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes