Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Joshua69

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
mc has had 2 sexscenes so far.
I'm well aware of that, I said "... I'm fine with the progression - just being a smartass "

That means I've played the game, know the content, and fine with it and was just making a joke based on the other persons aversion to the girls. Simple buffoonery on my part. No complaints.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hey guys!
Lately, some of you have been asking about the release date for episode five of Shale Hill Secrets. There's no easy way of putting it, but cutting directly to the point: unfortunately, we believe the next update is going to take longer than we'd usually expect. In all honesty, we are almost certain it won't be ready before the end of February, meaning sometime in March is a much more likely timeframe.
As you know, we are a very small team. With the holidays and then two members of our staff getting sick (including a bad covid case), things kinda piled up and we fell behind. We are very sorry for that inconvenience and we assure you guys that we are running as fast as we can with everything to come with episode 5 as soon as possible! We'll keep you all updated on the progress and set a release date as soon as we are able to.
Despite these setbacks, we have still been working on delivering something cool. Recently we finally sorted out the very much requested gallery screen, allowing you to easily replay all the special scenes you've unlocked so far. We also invested into the development of the Platinum bonus scenes, giving more like to the images and turning them into playable content.
We recently released on Windows, and would love your feedback on the new features so we can work on any changes necessary to keep improving on the game package as a whole. We are glad that we have not yet received any major bug reports or negative feedback, so we are continuing work to finish the other bonus scenes along with preparing these updates for Android and Mac. We'd also just like to make clear this is done by different members of the team and does not affect the development of episode five, just in case anyone was worried about that!
And finally, a little bit about the next episode. Our MC acknowledged that he and Emily may have a target on their backs. Also, he already knew that something would be happening at an upcoming Halloween party… Are those things connected? What will be the next move? Investigate? Run? Or just chill and have a date with some of the girls? Leave your theories in the comments below! We'd love to know what you think about it!
Thank you all so much for your continued support, we really appreciate every single one of you.
The Love-Joint Team.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The other day i went to eat an hamburger out, and the dude at the counter was absolutely the most hetero guy from this game. 100% look alike. I almost asked him if he had any chick to bang in the bathroom for an Hetebro like me.
bar co-worker?

Joshua69

Apr 8, 2018
First of all, I'd like to thank SO much the Love Joint team, for another great game! I've been playing their stories since the beginning, and SHS is a really great homage to what Palmer built. That said, I've been havinga a great time so far, and hope the game keeps that way.
As a note for devs, if they take it as a good willing tip, some people are asking for a walkthrough. I know it's not needed for playing, but I can't help feeling that I'm actually missing some content with this game. With DfD for example I chose to fool around with plenty of the girls, but when relations started to turn serious I knew what to choose, and also realised when that important moment was, but here it seems like every single choice takes a wide path in one way or the other. This is of course a compliment to the complexity and depth that the whole Love Joint team has accomplished with the script, but as I said, I understand those who think that may be on a path that don't fully want, or feel like are missing something. Maybe a map of paths would help, or a hint of which characters will have a little more importance than others, in the changelog, would help us know if we're fully following the route we'd like to follow.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes