3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

kunjunction

Apr 6, 2018
What's the fixation with Ren'py? The game is now a downloadable. Let it be. I like to have control of my own stuff and code my own engines.
What I enjoy about it is that i can play renpy on my Quest2 vr by streaming my desktop to it and using software its already 3d while i play it. i know im playing in the year 3000

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A big surprise! A game that aligns itself with the classics of good writing and visual beauty with Badik, Acting Lessons, Ors,
Pale Carnations and Leap of Faith.
The idea of the disability of MC is very interesting.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
A big surprise! A game that aligns itself with the classics of good writing and visual beauty with Badik, Acting Lessons, Ors,
Pale Carnations and Leap of Faith.
The idea of the disability of MC is very interesting.
The mute part was interesting at first, but pretty much was thrown out of the windows very fast... i dont see any differency in using a "voice app" or "sign language" if the MC is communicating with everyone like he has an acutal voice... they dont make much out of this. It never feels like the MC "cant talk" wasted opportunity i would say...

Overall, the "mute" part is just a "sad" background story addition, nothing more.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The mute part was interesting at first, but pretty much was thrown out of the windows very fast... i dont see any differency in using a "voice app" or "sign language" if the MC is communicating with everyone like he has an acutal voice... they dont make much out of this. It never feels like the MC "cant talk" wasted opportunity i would say...

Overall, the "mute" part is just a "sad" background story addition, nothing more.
It comes into play during sex scenes with the girls that don't sign (Maggie, for instance), and makes for a less than ideal circumstance at the Halloween party. I believe it also puts him in a position to be a little more contemplative - to think before he "speaks", particularly using the voice app.

I believe it will be more relevant as the danger gets closer in future updates - not being able to call out to Leah or one of the other girls when "Silent1" or an agent is an eminent threat and they are separated, for example.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The app is a siren ... his cries will wake up the wole block .. as he falls down his flights of stairs.

3.80 star(s) 72 Votes