3.70 star(s) 72 Votes
Nov 21, 2019
Furnishings 45, wallet 40, job 30, wardrobe 25, body 18, faces 12, dialog 6.
If he could ad some "uterus 50" and a "prostate 60", then he could have sleep creep sex without making anyone pregnant.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Do they really release a "public" version of the game and you still needs to login in patreon to play the episode 6? wtf

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is this a full release with new story content or just a minor update? 6.4c just seems like something for bugfixes and typos etc and not a mainline release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RockN'Stomper

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Is this a full release with new story content or just a minor update? 6.4c just seems like something for bugfixes and typos etc and not a mainline release.
It releases Episode 6.

But you can't play it yet until you're a patreon subscriber.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
It releases Episode 6.

But you can't play it yet until you're a patreon subscriber.
Is episode 6 the one where MC and lea kiss or the one after? I dont remember. Pretty sure episode 6 was already playable without needing to be pay

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe I'm confused - I thought this was a pirate site...why the Hell would there be a restricted access version of a game posted here?
The version 0.6.3 was the public version and I said only it give a new public version 0.6.4c.

On the other side was the 0.6.2Patreon cracked version the crack was not good and produce a lot of game bugs. It is not the first time that the cracked game was realeased with game bugs (from different games) and the Producer says the problems exist only in the pirate version and not in the real version !!!

The problem is that is most only one ressource the game cames from and when you don`t know the person or group that released the crack it is near impossible to get a bug free crack. Most time because you don`t know the person or group it exist only 1 version when you have download normal games for example (years ago) the crack is only for version 1.0. Now the game producer find bugs and release a patch and now it is 1.02 you find no crack for it. Maybe for games like "R. E." you would find aso after Patches a working crack the most nothing. The only solution is to buy the game when you really like it. So it is normal not worth to play a cracked game and waste your time.

Working Cracks sometimes after a time we have for example for lopgold and sexandglory by the most other it depends if the crack is good or not and here it looks it is not good "enough".

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Just dropping by to say that the Fencing Academy book at the comic store blew my mind. There's other people out there that know if its existence? What an obscure easter egg ...

Reactions: $@~

Eazy-e

Apr 18, 2022
look at those girls faces, they all looking like cartoon loli dolls
this is a crap. leave your cry about my opinion about the game in da box below :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes