3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's a bug. The cracked version available here has several issues.
Get the latest build for a better experience.
Given the file size of the most recent DL there, is this an "add on" (like all of the DH chapters appear to be), or were assets converted to a .dat or similar format to get the size down?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Given the file size of the most recent DL there, is this an "add on" (like all of the DH chapters appear to be), or were assets converted to a .dat or similar format to get the size down?
Compressed the assets using zlib since the game was starting to get big and I don't want to surpass the storage capability Itch.io kindly gave us.

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
Why does some of the move around?
It is a feature that Palmer liked. He was a developer at Love Joint. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago. So the team kept this feature as a tribute to him, I guess. Anyway, if you don't like it, you can disable it in Settings.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Wait, You mean Leah? The flat-mate isn't MC sister, she is "friend" by default. Though you can (have) customize your relationship with her.
Yeah, this doesn't really work well. I was able to get her as my sis for Epi.1 but afterthat she became my friend no matter what the Settings said

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
It is a feature that Palmer liked. He was a developer at Love Joint. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago. So the team kept this feature as a tribute to him, I guess. Anyway, if you don't like it, you can disable it in Settings.
Really-what option does that?

WiderWays

Aug 25, 2019
Sorry, mistyped-forgot to add the word text-I have the Camera opitiom off. Why does some of the text move around?
It's fine. The moving text is to add emotion to it, I believe. Adding animation to the dialogue text is a good way to tell if a character is excited, scared etc. I don't think there is a way to turn it off without editing the code and potentially breaking the game.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes