3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
What are the controls for this game? I know so far of the following:
  • ESC = Opens the Settings
  • Right CTRL = Skip forward
  • S = Screenshot (opens the Save As file dialog)
More specifically, is there a key to open menu but directly to Save page? ESC key opens to the Gameplay Option.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no crashes on official version non-compressed. also compressed is 1 bugfix behind of non-compressed.

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
I don't understand something, which one of the version should I DL ? I mean ep6 is v0.6.2 and ep 1-5 is v0.6.3 ?

If I understand correctly the cracked version have some extra scene where the public one don't, but is the ep 6 in the public v0.6.3 or not ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand something, which one of the version should I DL ? I mean ep6 is v0.6.2 and ep 1-5 is v0.6.3 ?

If I understand correctly the cracked version have some extra scene where the public one don't, but is the ep 6 in the public v0.6.3 or not ?
.6.3 is ep 5 aka same as cracked, cracked has extra scenes but you don't miss anything even when playing public version.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
How much content is there for 1 year of development? The renders seeme good and girls are very cute. How many episodes are planned in here im trying to play dh atm and that got 19, is it the same thing here?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
How much content is there for 1 year of development? The renders seeme good and girls are very cute. How many episodes are planned in here im trying to play dh atm and that got 19, is it the same thing here?
It's up through E6 now; the mystery reveal is moving along, but we've only just started to open up to feelings with who I peg as the main LI. I don't know, but I speculate we may be around the mid point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sex? couple scenes.
story? plenty

both prev. games went near 20 so possibly this too.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
From the Main Menu > Scene Player I see every time I unlock a new chapter there are some scenes available and some others disappeared. I'm sure it depends from the choices I've made during the gameplay but I wonder if there is any kind of Walkthrough to unlock the others too.
I've searched through the thread but couln't find any hint...
Any help? Thanks!

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Yes, I got that.
But how can I know which and how many scenes I can unlock if they disappear from the blurred list just after I finish a chapter?
It's a bug. The cracked version available here has several issues.
Get the latest build for a better experience.

Reactions: Vicissitudo
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes