3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

themonsterbull

Mar 14, 2021
After about 2-3 minutes of playing the new episode, a crash message pops up and it seems I'm the only one that's getting it so far. I tried launching the game as admin just to see if that would help but it didn't. Here's the crash message

of Alarm Event for alarm 10
for object oVNE3:

Data structure with index does not exist.############################################################################################
gml_Script_scrGetScriptFile (line 77)
gml_Script_scrGetLocalizedString (line 20)
gml_Script_scr_txr_vne3_say (line 20)
gml_Script_txr_thread_resume (line 172)
gml_Script_scrVNE3ThreadResume (line 18)
gml_Object_oVNE3_Alarm_10 (line 18)

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*
Thanks for your efforts. However, what does, "load the cheat table on the legit game" mean? How to do it?

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
Thanks for your efforts. However, what does, "load the cheat table on the legit game" mean? How to do it?

Are you familiar with CheatEngine? Is a software, one way to use it is: you open the game, launch the software, click on "open process" and select Shale Hill.. then you double click on the cheat table, confirm when asked to and you click on the highlighted variable and change it from 5 to 7 and PROFIT..:BootyTime:

It's working just fine, so thanks again to xorxorrax

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
Are you familiar with CheatEngine? Is a software, one way to use it is: you open the game, launch the software, click on "open process" and select Shale Hill.. then you double click on the cheat table, confirm when asked to and you click on the highlighted variable and change it from 5 to 7 and PROFIT..:BootyTime:

Sadly it still crashes for me even with that fix

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020

Thanks for your very polite and helpful reply. I have never heard of cheatengine but I will do some searching. Thanks again.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*
Where does one load the cheat table? I've attempted to drop it in various folders and it still wants me to open via patreon. And I have the same issue as others trying to install "Cheatengine" - it is deemed a virus and the installation isn't allowed. I could probably override that, but I'd rather see if it's simply a matter of putting the file in the correct spot.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Chapter 7 link :

Edit : Yup this link not working

Last edited:
Reactions: lai wx

rfzaki

Jun 17, 2017

I still dont get it

• Sad
Reactions: effninefivehuman
3.80 star(s) 72 Votes