3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

tungmn97

Oct 3, 2019
These is "hacked" gallery progress unlock (basically it just unlocks scenes in gallery). Not sure if its gonna work for you folks but if anyone wants you can try (i would strongly suggest making a complete copy of your shale hills save folder not just these file).

Basically you just drop and replace in C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Shale_Hill_Secrets\default\data
(or ./default/data folder if you follow saves shortcut from game folder)

If you try these, please let me know if these works for you.
Updated for episode 7

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
too bad, I liked it, but now, after the last update (0.7.) the game crashes after a few minutes... unplayable for me :(

ps: I have restarted it 20x and also restarted my PC in between!

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
for Android version doesn't seem to work properly. because when to write a name it always fails

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
for Android version doesn't seem to work properly. because when to write a name it always fails
What's your Android version and device? I've got a few reports of this but haven't been able to replicate it on my testing devices. A Player said "it just worked" after trying several times.

Platinumworks

Jan 12, 2019
How to get CGs from this game since I have no idea what to do with these .dat files
I don't know if you can. Shale Hill doesn't run with Ren'py, instead it uses its own customized engine which means that CGs and other assets probably aren't as easily accessible.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't know if you can. Shale Hill doesn't run with Ren'py, instead it uses its own customized engine which means that CGs and other assets probably aren't as easily accessible.
I thought I saw a mention in this thread, or maybe the parallel thread that had a cracked "5.?" version in it, that noted pulling images from .dat files (which is what I believe SHS is using). I did a search, and I believe it's what they based the "Unren" tool upon. It's basically just a command/procedure that unwinds the procedure used to create the .dat files from the .jpeg or .png files to begin with.

I'm no longer very technical, but it didn't seem to be difficult - just a matter of identifying the proper files and using the proper tool/process. I came up with decent search terms pretty quickly that got me results, but I don't recall what they were (this was about 2 or 3 months ago - I've slept and killed brain cells since then).

Alexxx1998

May 22, 2022
Is there any news about the episode 7 cracked working properly? The cheatcode galleryunlock doesn't work either

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes