3.80 star(s) 72 Votes

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a way to view the the platinum scenes without being a $20 or more supporter? I'm all for supporting devs and almost always support a dev whose game I like, but goddamn, $20 a month is STEEP.

Minecrafter310

Jun 29, 2020
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*
For me using the Cheat Engine workaround worked in means of loading into episode 7 but the background images couldn't be loaded so it just stayed either the same image or just a black screen. Just wondering if anyone experienced the same

UndidIridium

Nov 12, 2021
Nevermind, downloaded version 6.something from here and it works.

Not sure if I've done something wrong but whenever I try to go to the Dorms to advance the Sam story, I get an error of
<error> in load_scene:File '_04.35.30 stealing the briefcase' not found

I've re-downloaded the game (version 7 I think) but it hasn't fixed the issue. Am I not far enough into the game or have some files been corrupted somehow?
Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Platinumworks

Jan 12, 2019
Windows defender won't let me run it. I then tried to delete cheatengine but couldn't (I'll give it a try in Safe mode). I'm not that desperate to play this game.
Defender should let you write exceptions easier. Question, what kinda malware is Defender reporting and what do you need cheat engine for?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Episode 7 was fun. Resolved some things with some of the girls and learned a lot about the situation with the university. Cant wait for Episode 8. Was hoping for some content with Lea but it would have been too soon so Episode 8 seems more likely. We finally got some scenes with Kristen though, I really like her. Unironically would be a blast to hang with and listen to her rant about literally everything. The Valerie scene was great, looking forward to see how that develops.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Defender should let you write exceptions easier. Question, what kinda malware is Defender reporting and what do you need cheat engine for?
Cheatengine was suggested to crack/run this game. Avast and defender both blocked it. The suggestion was made that I should ignore the warnings and use Cheatengine anyway.

Platinumworks

Jan 12, 2019
Cheatengine was suggested to crack/run this game. Avast and defender both blocked it. The suggestion was made that I should ignore the warnings and use Cheatengine anyway.
Oh are you attempting your own crack? - Is the current crack dead?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 72 Votes