3.70 star(s) 72 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
Oh yeah, I've played all of LJ's games, but they also tend to come in separated folders/installments. I figured it'd just auto-play here, because it's one .exe. :p
But hey, just means I've more to play, which I won't complain about.

Edit: Also, is that .. Moe?
Yes it is indeed Moe/Mo from (Daughter for Desert), even with the "stolen" toaster that he takes for walks now. Haha Nice one love-joint......and its Detective Batman now.

Last edited:

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Damn, after playing Ep. 7 Carmen has suddenly rose to the "top" - she is smoking hot.. Zed | Love-Joint, are you planning to make her a fully fledged LI or more of a side fling? Got burned with Ms. Walsh so trying to manage expectations. ;)

Similarly, will Kristen and Alexis get the same amount of content as other girls? The three mentioned above are the most fun among the cast to interact with (except for Hank lol), so hope we will get full stories / endings with them.
I think it's fair enough to say we've already established our "main" LI's, but I'm sure they'll be some stuff to look forward to after her teasing you in the last episode, you'll have to wait and see! ;)

On that note, I am currently working on this months bonus scene, which is with her - so you're definitely not alone in your interest. Here's a little teaser!

Carmen.August.Tease.png

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Yes it is indeed Moe/Mo from (Daughter for Desert), even with the "stolen" toaster that he takes for walks now. Haha Nice one love-joint......and its Detective Batman now.
Ah, Daughter for Dessert... I´ll always be grateful to Palmer for that game because of Heidi, one of my favorite girls in AVNs. Such I shame I discovered DFD and DH after he died, but at least his legacy lives on.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale
Dec 7, 2017
Ah, Daughter for Dessert... I´ll always be grateful to Palmer for that game because of Heidi, one of my favorite girls in AVNs. Such I shame I discovered DFD and DH after he died, but at least his legacy lives on.
Indeed, and Maggie seems to be equally lovely as Heidi but polar opposites in personality.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or wait free release or be in endless race of copyprotection and cracking.

herruva

Dec 28, 2017
I am really enjoying the game so far. It is in the sweet spot between gloomy and bright. And the characters are amazing (specially Dante lol).

I know it is a silly question, but where does love joint get the soundtrack? Since Double Homework, one of the main things that catch my attention is the selection of music.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am really enjoying the game so far. It is in the sweet spot between gloomy and bright. And the characters are amazing (specially Dante lol).

I know it is a silly question, but where does love joint get the soundtrack? Since Double Homework, one of the main things that catch my attention is the selection of music.
prolly on some free music library or bought some package.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Frens, I'm looking to try this out but I run linux. The mac version should work but the only link is 6.4 which is uncracked. Am I shit out of luck for the moment?

Ricky | Love-Joint I skimmed through the thread and noticed you were interested in doing a linux build, is this still something you're planning? If you'd like a linux tester I'd be happy to, can spin up VMs of whatever distro you want. If you're interested let me know :)

Last edited:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Frens, I'm looking to try this out but I run linux. The mac version should work but the only link is 6.4 which is uncracked. Am I shit out of luck for the moment?

Ricky | Love-Joint I skimmed through the thread and noticed you were interested in doing a linux build, is this still something you're planning? If you'd like a linux tester I'd be happy to, can spin up VMs of whatever distro you want. If you're interested let me know :)
Lately I'm having a hard time keeping the game running without bugs in the platforms we already have since GameMaker is changing a lot after Opera's acquisition... so an Ubuntu build (yes, this is specifically the only distro GameMaker supports) will have to wait a bit longer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes