3.70 star(s) 72 Votes

secreti

Feb 6, 2021
the cheat engine method worked for me
Could you explain to me how to do that? I downloaded the cracked version from the web and when I launched the game and clicked load, there were no pictures and just dialogs with black screen. Would be really helpful if you could explain that method to me :)

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Could you explain to me how to do that? I downloaded the cracked version from the web and when I launched the game and clicked load, there were no pictures and just dialogs with black screen. Would be really helpful if you could explain that method to me :)
Go here and read this

lechef666

Nov 4, 2019
Yah, I can confirm the crack executable is unstable, not quite sure why and I don't have the time to investigate right now. I quickly whipped up something in Cheat Engine that seems work. Just load the cheat table on the legit game from and change the value from 5->7.

Sorry. *shrug*
I'm not getting the cheat to work. Mem adress is stuck at p-???????? and value at ??.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Why is there an incest tag on this? The "roommate" Leah doesn't have any sex scenes up to ep5 (with ep6 blocked without a Patreon, which I've blacklisted due to their bullshit TOS, so that ain't happening). Wasted like half a day, even when skipping dialog (as far as I'm concerned MC died at the end of ep5 while getting garroted, the end).

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is there an incest tag on this? The "roommate" Leah doesn't have any sex scenes up to ep5 (with ep6 blocked without a Patreon, which I've blacklisted due to their bullshit TOS, so that ain't happening). Wasted like half a day, even when skipping dialog (as far as I'm concerned MC died at the end of ep5 while getting garroted, the end).
his sister (if set relationships that way) is interested on mc too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried to play game via cheatengine but that didn't work (changed value on ce but couldn't get game to run)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dh canon can be argued over and over again but since it started after patreon fuck up they prolly weren't siblings.

as for shs i'd say childhood friend or cousin.

don't remember any milfs since most femmes are sameish age as mc or few years older unless there's principal.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
his sister (if set relationships that way) is interested on mc too.
I must have picked the wrong things (humped everyone available when the choices came up like every other horny AVN reader). Or does just peeking on each other count? If so that's lame.

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes