3.70 star(s) 84 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShaleHillSecrets-0.16.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1711984898369.png ..........Do any of these little girls look like their mother.... "MILF" - "INCEST" ??? :confused:....Do you have a concept of "woman"???..your characters are all the same age and no more than 18 years old..It's just criticism. NO MORE. :unsure: :confused:;)"CRITICISM" (y) :) ;)

Last edited:

remillon

May 16, 2020
I get it, but it still doesn't seem to fit. Maybe there are details in the story yet to be revealed that would make that relationship make sense, maybe there are things that I've missed.
I agree. The plot doesn't really favor incest, it feels more like a childhood friend than anything. The implications that she's MC's sister is almost non-existent. I wish it had a separate patch or smthing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
View attachment 3499422 ..........Do any of these little girls look like their mother.... "MILF" - "INCEST" ??? :confused:....Do you have a concept of "woman"???..your characters are all the same age and no more than 18 years old..It's just criticism. NO MORE. :unsure: :confused:;)"CRITICISM" (y) :) ;)
well there is 1 milf whom mc fucks at least once (and her daughter too) but neither ain't on that banner, girl on right side of blue haired girl mother we see (no bang), others no and not even mc's mother.

• Red Heart
Reactions: only MILF

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
well there is 1 milf whom mc fucks at least once (and her daughter too) but neither ain't on that banner, girl on right side of blue haired girl mother we see (no bang), others no and not even mc's mother.
Thanks for the answer. :) (y)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Huh? I just replayed that one - it's deepthroat and vag only. No butt-stuff anywhere to be found
I checked my caps - I remembered wrong, thankfully. Both Sam and Em got it up the tailpipe in that episode and for some reason my brain thought Maggie did, too. Maybe he thought about it (can't remember) but pushed it aside. Checked the bonus eps an she's still clear in those, too.

Reactions: MrMax

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that Shale Hill Secrets – Episode 16 is now available to Gold+ patrons on all platforms: Windows, Android, and macOS.

It’s very hard to write these posts without delivering any major spoilers, so we’ll leave you with this: extremely important revelations for the story will come to light – and we’ll see more of our loved ones in more danger than ever.

But, at the same time, finally, some of the mysteries of Shale Hill will begin to be properly unravelled, and decisive moments await our MC. Oh, and of course, all of this is wrapped in a lot of suspense, cliffhangers, and romance. Is our story coming to an end?

They like to create a mystery about when it will come to an end....
Not cool man,NOT COOL.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes