3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You tried to be subtle at least.
I will be completely honest with you and i dont say this often but after this update i am willing to not share updates in future if that is your wish. Keep up the good work you have earned my long term support.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If anyone gets an error about a non-existant variable, just ignore it. Your game won't be affected.

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 68222
Overview
:
You're in your apartment when an old friend with an unfortunate past comes to live with you. Tailor your relationship to your liking and enjoy. There are six paths: lust, love, protection, neutral (not currently implemented), obedience and submission.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 27/3/2018
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.03.01 Premium
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Downloads:
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

View attachment 68224 View attachment 68228 View attachment 68230 View attachment 68231
I'm having a problem with this latest update and it doesn't matter which link I choose,the result is the same.When I try to unpack it I get a Headers Error and a Data Error message come up!Resulting in a could not execute message pop up when I tried to play the game!Simply put the game doesn't play!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with this latest update and it doesn't matter which link I choose,the result is the same.When I try to unpack it I get a Headers Error and a Data Error message come up!Resulting in a could not execute message pop up when I tried to play the game!Simply put the game doesn't play!
Jmolle2 posted a working link on page 10.

Reactions: Major Wanker
Sep 4, 2017
Premium version working archive please note i can not upload to other sites right now. Its why i sent links to f95 for him to upload and post here. Not sure what went wrong all i can do i appologise to you all.
Pc
Mac
Jmolle2 posted a working link on page 10.
I used Jmolle2´s download link and then, I used cheat console code for money to get a lot of money and buy a lot of obedience, because I wanted to get fast back where I left the previsous version (which I deleted not so long ago, while cleaning my pc because my harddrive was full of old data, after completing everything that was available for all routes in previous version). But then, I got this error:

"While running game code:
File "game/scenes/obedience/Training.rpy", line 83, in script
"[A cheeky grin forms on her face and mischief fills her eyes."
Exception: String u'[A cheeky grin forms on her face and mischief fills her eyes.' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 157, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'[A cheeky grin forms on her face and mischief fills her eyes.' ends with an open format operation."

I don´t know what that means.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I used Jmolle2´s download link and then, I used cheat console code for money to get a lot of money and buy a lot of obedience, because I wanted to get fast back where I left the previsous version (which I deleted not so long ago, while cleaning my pc because my harddrive was full of old data, after completing everything that available for all routes in previous version). But then, I got this error:

"While running game code:
Exception: String u'[A cheeky grin forms on her face and mischief fills her eyes.' ends with an open format operation.

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 157, in parse
raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'[A cheeky grin forms on her face and mischief fills her eyes.' ends with an open format operation."

I don´t know what that means.
Can you ignore it?

I accidentally added a [ after testing. That causes the issue.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Just a heads up if you use sams unren.bat to enable the console it may cause bugs. Please unpack the entire game as well as activating the console if you are using unren.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
When telling her a story (Deeply personal or an Obedient story) in the evening, I get this every time..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/interactions/intLounge.rpy", line 1090, in script
$ relationBoredom += 2
File "game/interactions/intLounge.rpy", line 1090, in <module>
$ relationBoredom += 2
NameError: name 'relationBoredom' is not defined

Full traceback:
$ relationBoredom += 2
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ relationBoredom += 2

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Shaping her Future 0.03.01(Premium)
Tue Mar 27 23:45:43 2018

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
When telling her a story in the evening, I get this every time..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ relationBoredom += 2
$ relationBoredom += 2

Full traceback:
$ relationBoredom += 2
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Shaping_her_Future-0.03.01(Premium)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ relationBoredom += 2

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Shaping her Future 0.03.01(Premium)
Tue Mar 27 23:45:43 2018
Just ignore it. It won't affect your game.

It's fixed in 0.03.03 (Premium) which hasn't made it here yet.

Reactions: tonny
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes