3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
combined paths??? there isn´t a walkthrough but there like to cheat. That´s an riddle not a game or isn´t importent what you answer and what you do???

Nov 25, 2017
Just finished the released. I would say that the Lust path is the manages to do achieve its purpose, I fully support continuing updates on this path for each release. But it is the Power path that is somehow more titillating. :evilsmile: It stirs dark emotions.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Sorry but the hole things don´t work, at least not for normal player or learn to cheat?! I don´t like this at all. Open console and start cheating whats wrong here. There are enable to right a walktrough.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I just opened the scenes folder then looked at the name of the folders inside it and next I opened one of the folders and looked at the events in it. Then I went and worked on lust power or obedience. If I couldn't get one to activate I opened it and looked to see what might be it's trigger or when and where it happens at.

Depending on what you pick when talking to her for the different responses will decide on what stat gain they get you can also sit with them at the couch which has many responses to pick from as well as tell them a story which will increase one of their stats.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
combined paths??? there isn´t a walkthrough but there like to cheat. That´s an riddle not a game or isn´t importent what you answer and what you do???
Sorry but the hole things don´t work, at least not for normal player or learn to cheat?! I don´t like this at all. Open console and start cheating whats wrong here. There are enable to right a walktrough.
Why need money to buy condom´s ? no one explain how to decide a path?
Gameplay is the focus of my attentions right now and I'm re-working a lot of the game for the next update. Also, there will be a walkthrough written for each version 0.04 onward.

For now, the progression system is based on the stats that you gain by interacting with Sarah. When you hit certain milestones of each stat, you get a scene/event. After one scene in a path, you are locked into that path.

Also, I don't know why you're mentioning condoms. The word condom isn't written even once in the game's entire code.

Reactions: L7Bear

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would strongly recommend that you don't use the console beyond adding money. If you add lust/lve/power/obedience points you will probably jump to the last scene of the route. If you decide to do so nonetheless do it in small increments (e.g. 2 points every time) so as not to loose scenes.

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
Gameplay is the focus of my attentions right now and I'm re-working a lot of the game for the next update. Also, there will be a walkthrough written for each version 0.04 onward.

For now, the progression system is based on the stats that you gain by interacting with Sarah. When you hit certain milestones of each stat, you get a scene/event. After one scene in a path, you are locked into that path.

Also, I don't know why you're mentioning condoms. The word condom isn't written even once in the game's entire code.
Thanks to clear my window either I try again or wait for 0.04

a.gainwin

Mar 23, 2018
@

I just opened the scenes folder then looked at the name of the folders inside it and next I opened one of the folders and looked at the events in it. Then I went and worked on lust power or obedience. If I couldn't get one to activate I opened it and looked to see what might be it's trigger or when and where it happens at.

Depending on what you pick when talking to her for the different responses will decide on what stat gain they get you can also sit with them at the couch which has many responses to pick from as well as tell them a story which will increase one of their stats.
Got the answer below thanks by the way

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

If you'd like, I could write a walk-through for you later tonight as I might have some time to kill to explore all the different paths. That way you will have more time to develop the game instead of thinking about how to write a walk-through from scratch.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If you'd like, I could write a walk-through for you later tonight as I might have some time to kill to explore all the different paths. That way you will have more time to develop the game instead of thinking about how to write a walk-through from scratch.
I began to make one about a month ago. The reason I didn't complete it is because I decided that I wanted to make large changes in 0.4 which will render any current guides obsolete.

Reactions: moudy
Nov 25, 2017
Have you thought of giving the player the option to immediately choose a path from the start @Ellaraia ?
As for other suggestions: the home GUI and over world map could look better.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Have you thought of giving the player the option to immediately choose a path from the start @Ellaraia ?
As for other suggestions: the home GUI and over world map could look better.
The reason you don't just choose a path is that it allows you to get a feel for the game. In a perfect world, the player wouldn't aim for a path but instead just do the actions they want to and then they'll end up on the path right for them. Kind of like the sorting hat from Harry Potter.

As for the UI, nothing's final. The town map looks awful - it's literally a few straight liens done in paint - but I'm not sure how I want to make a decent map as I have no ability to draw whatsoever. I have seen a few ways of doing it in other games which I may explore but I'm not sure what I'll do yet.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
This had a good amount of variety for a game with only two characters, really looking forward to see what kind of content is added in the future

Hopefully we get some scenes outside the apartment, as it is a little repetitive for every scene so far to take place there

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This had a good amount of variety for a game with only two characters, really looking forward to see what kind of content is added in the future

Hopefully we get some scenes outside the apartment, as it is a little repetitive for every scene so far to take place there
Other locations will come, hopefully sooner rather than later.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes