3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
Wonderful game has potential to be one of the best looking forward to more content and I'm digging the power and pet paths love those now to see what the protective path will bring.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
I got the love ending but, having maxed most other stats as well, how do I get the others?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I got the love ending but, having maxed most other stats as well, how do I get the others?
Simple answer you cant without starting a new game. Currently you can not switch paths
I would advise loading a save from just before you got the love event. Also, all the 'locking' events have an option in them to not go down that path if you want to try another one.

Reactions: KDragon

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
is this suppose to be sister or is it really a friend
Officially, she's your friend. Maybe one day I'll write a sister version but I don't have the time right now. If you want her to be your sister then you can change her name to that on the phone.

Reactions: fyahrebel

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Just played it for the first time and must say I'm a big fan already. I can't wait to keep up with this one as the content grows, and I'm loving the ability of going down some of the darker paths for this one.

Reactions: Ellaraia

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Go to shaping-her-future-v0-02-01\renpy\common , find 00console.rpy open it with nopepad++ search for config.console = False and change False to True and save. open the game and press Shift +Lettter O , type any command and press enter to activate it , press ESC to exit.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
First I want to say this is a pretty good story so far. This is my first time doing a RenPy game and I chose this because of the diversity of story lines. Needless to say Sara is a very cute character and I can't wait ot see how each of the stories branch out. Her all dressed up in cute outfits.

Icase any of these are already answered (I tried searching for a few) I have a few questions:
* Where/how do you pay rent before you have "Missed Rent"
* So far I was only able to visit the shop and work at the cafe, are the other places unlockable through the current stories?
*Sometimes sarah doesn't come home or stays out really late, is there some random encounter that's supposed to happen when I go looking?
*Will there be any fetishes where you have to challenge her loyalty in public later on (walking around with toys and such?)

That being said, it's pretty enjoyable so far. I'll try out the other story lines besides Obedience.

+watch
+fave

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
First I want to say this is a pretty good story so far. This is my first time doing a RenPy game and I chose this because of the diversity of story lines. Needless to say Sara is a very cute character and I can't wait ot see how each of the stories branch out. Her all dressed up in cute outfits.

Icase any of these are already answered (I tried searching for a few) I have a few questions:
* Where/how do you pay rent before you have "Missed Rent"
* So far I was only able to visit the shop and work at the cafe, are the other places unlockable through the current stories?
*Sometimes sarah doesn't come home or stays out really late, is there some random encounter that's supposed to happen when I go looking?
*Will there be any fetishes where you have to challenge her loyalty in public later on (walking around with toys and such?)

That being said, it's pretty enjoyable so far. I'll try out the other story lines besides Obedience.

+watch
+fave
Rent is paid automatically if you have enough money, else it's missed.
Only the apartment, cafe and shops are currently implemented.
Sarah spends her weekends out with friends. In future there will be some ways to interact with this and you'll be able to have her stay at home with you instead in some paths.
As for public, the obedience and power paths will have scenes like you describe. The obedience ones will have exhibitionist content and she'll be nervous in the first few. The power path will be more of a loyalty test. The lust path will also have some scenes in interesting places around town.

Thanks for the review too. I appreciate the feedback.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This newest version (0.02.01) has definitely improved from it's Demo version... There are still a few things to work on, but I now have a clearer understanding of the story concept... I'll check back later into it's development to see how it's going... I went ahead and updated my review...

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Maybe I don't understand the game !
Because after 30 minutes I didn't see a breast or an ass :(
On the other hand I clicked at least 100 times on a pink arrow ... (I don't tell you how many times I went to piss !)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
On the other hand I clicked at least 100 times on a pink arrow ... (I don't tell you how many times I went to piss !)
After a short time of the grind stuff, randomly while looking around the house an event will occur in the bedroom (if you let the woman stay in the bed), and that is about the only erotic content ATM...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Increase you relationship stats via interacting with Sarah - you can check you progress on the phone. Once you have enough, you'll unlock an event/scene which will fire when you are in the correct place at the correct time. Most events fire in the doorway around 16:00.

I don't know which version you are playing, but if you're on the one on here then there are 3 nude/sexual scenes on the lust path and one on the obedience path, as well as one non-nude/sexual scene on the power path.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes