3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I switched out her 2 lust photo's of her on the bed out with her 2 two pictures from the trailer and they look great.

Played it for a little while then threw it away as big signs with premium content block anything in the game. Might as well just have nothing in the free version.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I switched out her 2 lust photo's of her on the bed out with her 2 two pictures from the trailer and they look great.

Played it for a little while then threw it away as big signs with premium content block anything in the game. Might as well just have nothing in the free version.
In future, the free version will include content which is new to non-patrons. I think it's a better than just releasing previous versions later as it's a better experience with bug-fixes and gameplay improvements. Also, the way I blocked content wasn't intended but was the result of a mistake or two and long upload times. It was faster to change the images and delete them in the files than remove all traces of them and then bug-test that version again from scratch.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
updated the op but i don't have the ability to change the title or add it to the list of updated games... Soooo @crust help me again plz

U

User_10739

@Ellaraia What's with the "Play a game" choice? She always wants to watch TV, then I beat her ass hoping she will play next time...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia What's with the "Play a game" choice? She always wants to watch TV, then I beat her ass hoping she will play next time...
For now, it's more of an empty folder there to remind me that I want to add things to it in future. Every time I see it, when testing usually, I spend a few hours trying things out before failing to make something I like and leaving it as is.

I should probably comment it out for now.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
There is also a bug where advancing time beyond 03:00 in the doorway will show an error. If you go to another room and advance the time there (or just go to sleep as there's no real reason to advance time like this) then it works.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
IMO, obedience= is more like a pet. Get me a beer or make me a sandwich. Suck my dick. Not really a sexual kink. It can be dark or light. Be home at this time kinds thing. Almost slavish.
Submissive is more sexual. During the day all is normal. During closed-door activities, it all about being controlled. Show me your holes so I can see how dirty you are. Crawl over here you bad girl. Chains, whips, nipple clamps, and hobby horses. Its all about trust that the master will fulfill their desires.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
IMO, obedience= is more like a pet. Get me a beer or make me a sandwich. Suck my dick. Not really a sexual kink. It can be dark or light. Be home at this time kinds thing. Almost slavish.
Submissive is more sexual. During the day all is normal. During closed door activities, it all about being controled. Show me your holes so I can see how dirty you are. Crawl over here you bad girl. Chains, whips , nipple clamps, and hobby horses. Its all about trust that the master will fulfill their desires.

The obedience path was originally called the pet path. It's not slavish, she enjoys being your pet and is playful and cute about it. It's definitely a light path in ShF.
The submission/power path is similar to how you describe it but all of the time. The way I'm thinking is that this path will come in two stages. In the first, you will be more of a slave master toward Sarah and she'll do as she's told because she's stuck with you. In the second, she'll realise that she enjoys her role and embraces it, though she won't letting you know that - not with a smile or a kind word anyway.

I'm working on giving each path different mechanics and the power path will likely differ from the others quite a lot. I'm focusing more on the lust, obedience and love paths first because their mechanics are simpler and the scenes require fewer assets.

Reactions: Batdog and Justanx

nicktrocado

Mar 8, 2017
Man! Love your ideas, i always wanted to play something like this (love making woman submit hehe). Anyways, i'll definitely become a patreon.

Wish all the best for you

Reactions: Ellaraia

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
This seems like another game for grinding. Perhaps it will get better as it is developed, but Second Life and Big Brother have about ruined me for grinding.

Reactions: Eye-switcher
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes