3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I've done all this but nothing. I haven't asked her to clean either, is there anything else that locks you out of this path?
If you are already on the Servant route, you can't also be on the FB route (which the masturbation scene is on). That's the only other thing.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What routes? I can't do anything ... she got the maid costume and cleans the kitchen ... I can only tell her how she is doing.

I am completely helpless :(

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
What routes? I can't do anything ... she got the maid costume and cleans the kitchen ... I can only tell her how she is doing.

I am completely helpless :(
The game is split into paths, each path has its own scenes. You get to these scenes by following the instructions in the diary (found at the top of the UI). You're currently on the servant path which mostly evolves are interacting with Sarah when she's cleaning. If you've more specific questions, please ask and include what diary entry you're up to on your current path.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah I'm not on any path currently, which is why I don't understand why nothing triggers
Here's the code:

if diaryGeneral == 1 and currentTime >= 23 and currentTime <= 27 and sarahLust >= 90 and not questionMasturbation:
call sceneBuddyCaught

diaryGeneral begins at 1, so that should be fine.
not questionMasturbation means that it's unavailable because you've asked Sarah that question already.
23 = 15:00 and 27 = 17:00

There really isn't anything else.

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? It seems like I’m just grinding and grinding and nothing at all is happening or changing. Also when and where does one pay the rent? Game tells me I missed paying it.

Reactions: Ellaraia

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Just starting the game so i have a question does the diary show what routes because im intrested in the lust and submission paths but im not sure how to get started on the,

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? It seems like I’m just grinding and grinding and nothing at all is happening or changing. Also when and where does one pay the rent? Game tells me I missed paying it.
Rent is automatically taken from your inventory. So you need to work at least 2 days a week just to cover rent.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, I think it's a little bugged. First, I started a new game, watched tutorial. Then settled girl into apartment. Left apartment, went to work. Finished work (100%), and was curious about school icon. Enter school, went to bathroom; no one there. Went to meeting room, found creepy old dude and roommate, started talking about grades and whatnot.

Played through two weeks, then got a notification about needing to go to school to talk about grades. Went to school, can ask how roommate is doing, or bribe him to raise her grades. Never got an option to help with homework in evenings. Also, when I bribe $300, it's never actually taken from my inventory, but the effect is applied, and it takes no time. So, now the roommate's score is like 530 (Not sure what that means, exactly).

Also, after giving maid uniform, I lay on the floor once and get yelled at. Then all story progression options disappear (I think this is covered in the walkthrough, but it's still really jarring when playing on my own).

Reactions: Dreadnot

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
Rent is automatically taken from your inventory. So you need to work at least 2 days a week just to cover rent.
What day? And how much is it? I don’t remember being told theses in the introduction. (If they were there I probably wasn’t paying attention)

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
Unofficial Walkthrough
So I’m trying the “Fuck Buddy” path. Stats are all 120. I did exactly what the guide says to do:

"DO NOT ask her to clean the apt!!
BE NICE...
Talk with her, compliment, flirt, tell story(romantic, sexual) and watch movies
Continue untill yo can ask her if she masterbates.
Give her a Gift of Birth Control Pills(I put her on birth controll as soon as I can,no matter what Path I do, cause they were in the store)
The next day, wait out of the house until 16:00, then enter house(should trigger masturbation scene)
Masturbation scene"

And the scene does not trigger. :(

Reactions: saravanan

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@UncleVT

Game needs the NTR tag now since it now has NTR choices in the game thanks.
I'm not sure it would fall into the catigory, though it is arguably Cuckolding and there is a difference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
So I’m trying the “Fuck Buddy” path. Stats are all 120. I did exactly what the guide says to do:

"DO NOT ask her to clean the apt!!
BE NICE...
Talk with her, compliment, flirt, tell story(romantic, sexual) and watch movies
Continue untill yo can ask her if she masterbates.
Give her a Gift of Birth Control Pills(I put her on birth controll as soon as I can,no matter what Path I do, cause they were in the store)
The next day, wait out of the house until 16:00, then enter house(should trigger masturbation scene)
Masturbation scene"

And the scene does not trigger. :(
Enter the house at 16:00, don't wait there for her. It's "suppose" to trigger as you get home from work. If you start work at 10:00, then you end your day at 16:00.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i cannot trigger the masterbation scene i have done as the walkthrough said i go to work at 10am come home at 6 but no scene am i doing something wrong or did my using the money cheat screw it up it didn't on the pet path i did earlier

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i cannot trigger the masterbation scene i have done as the walkthrough said i go to work at 10am come home at 6 but no scene am i doing something wrong or did my using the money cheat screw it up it didn't on the pet path i did earlier
nvm i got it working though i really wanna try the love path but im unsure if it has been implimented yet

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
So, I think it's a little bugged. First, I started a new game, watched tutorial. Then settled girl into apartment. Left apartment, went to work. Finished work (100%), and was curious about school icon. Enter school, went to bathroom; no one there. Went to meeting room, found creepy old dude and roommate, started talking about grades and whatnot.

Played through two weeks, then got a notification about needing to go to school to talk about grades. Went to school, can ask how roommate is doing, or bribe him to raise her grades. Never got an option to help with homework in evenings. Also, when I bribe $300, it's never actually taken from my inventory, but the effect is applied, and it takes no time. So, now the roommate's score is like 530 (Not sure what that means, exactly).

Also, after giving maid uniform, I lay on the floor once and get yelled at. Then all story progression options disappear (I think this is covered in the walkthrough, but it's still really jarring when playing on my own).
You must be silver tongued. Not only did you manage to bribe someone for no money, but you did it so well that Sarah is now getting 530% on her tests. Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into this.

On the servant scene, everything is triggered by one of two ways. Either talk to Sarah while she's cleaning, or watch tv while she's cleaning and look at her..

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Love the concept, but hate the game till the bone.

- Bugged. Asked her to clean the house, she never did at any time nor at any day of the week. Going to work or not. With Confidence at 0 and other stats similar low due insult penalty or with confidence low 20- and happines and lust at 80+. Meaning either the script bugged or I shouldn't have picked some option on dialogue story progression that made her stuck.
- No story nor meainful character progression, no emotion, not remotely trying to emulate a human being. Instead an arbitrary stats simulator, that accomplishes nothing but emulate numbers on what could be as well called a robot.
- Empty world. Nothing to do really.
- Grind grind gring grind grind multiplied by a trillion times.
- Terrible mini game.

Shame cuz really liked the concept.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes