3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
0.8 version seems less buggy than the 0.7

but a good game nonetheless Although this grind (if not using cheats) is very annoying. Please focus more on the slave path now. Seems very underrated.

Reactions: Ellaraia

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Do you mean the part where you have to input your name? You have to type your name then press enter (I think) to continue.
No opportunity the put name. Game starts with MC in room get to dialogue "I should have put some thought into this" then freeze. No keyboard or mouse function.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
No opportunity the put name. Game starts with MC in room get to dialogue "I should have put some thought into this" then freeze. No keyboard or mouse function.
That's the point where you input your name. It doesn't freeze for me, nor have I had this issue reported. Perhaps your version is broken? Maybe try a different download link.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.8 version seems less buggy than the 0.7

but a good game nonetheless Although this grind (if not using cheats) is very annoying. Please focus more on the slave path now. Seems very underrated.
I got to the stage in the slave path where I needed to design and implement an entire set of mechanics for it, so it was put to the bottom of my priorities list. The changes in the next version will make the path work better so I can return to adding scenes to it.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I can't trigger the masturbation scene. I gave her gifts and nothing yet. stats at 120 across. Do I have to ask about the boyfriend or sex questions first? The question has not come up yet.

I asked her the questions and now I get the question about the masturbation and I gave her birth control pills, but no masturbation scene.

Aug 7, 2018
Friend's/sister's character model is cute, the story bits are interesting (but few and far between). Pet path is adorable, but the overall pacing is bad because it's stat dependent and stat requirements are arcane (i.e. a gameplay problem)

The "gameplay" is... terrible. It's a grind, zero fun. I skipped most of it via console, which is a first for me. Days have way too much dead time. Should be tighter, hammering that time time skip gets old fast. An 'end day' button would also help. The cupcake minigame should be skippable once we get a perfect score (i.e. after the first time). Honestly I'd scrap most of the game mechanics.

Don't get me wrong, this project has lots of potential. There's a fun and adorable story hidden in there, but right now it's buried under bad mechanics.

Reactions: Ellaraia and Belen

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Friend's/sister's character model is cute, the story bits are interesting (but few and far between). Pet path is adorable, but the overall pacing is bad because it's stat dependent and stat requirements are arcane (i.e. a gameplay problem)

The "gameplay" is... terrible. It's a grind, zero fun. I skipped most of it via console, which is a first for me. Days have way too much dead time. Should be tighter, hammering that time time skip gets old fast. An 'end day' button would also help. The cupcake minigame should be skippable once we get a perfect score (i.e. after the first time). Honestly I'd scrap most of the game mechanics.

Don't get me wrong, this project has lots of potential. There's a fun and adorable story hidden in there, but right now it's buried under bad mechanics.
0.10 will have lots of changes to the core gameplay which will reduce dead time, allow skipping the job and other gameplay improvements.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I can't trigger the masturbation scene. I gave her gifts and nothing yet. stats at 120 across. Do I have to ask about the boyfriend or sex questions first? The question has not come up yet.

I asked her the questions and now I get the question about the masturbation and I gave her birth control pills, but no masturbation scene.
You have to ask her a few questions, raise her lust above 90, then go to the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
That's the point where you input your name. It doesn't freeze for me, nor have I had this issue reported. Perhaps your version is broken? Maybe try a different download link.
Sorted.
I opened the game in Windows and it was fine. Went back to Linux and discovered that the input bar is difficult to see. Got a name in and is now playable. Many thanks...

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Can some one tell me where the developer console file is please? I tried shift o but nothing will happen.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Can some one tell me where the developer console file is please? I tried shift o but nothing will happen.
Copied this from another thread.

Now to enable Console Commands

1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
    • You can open 00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T)
    • Example..... config.console = True
  4. Save file
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Copied this from another thread.

Now to enable Console Commands

1. Open path Main folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
    • You can open 00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T)
    • Example..... config.console = True
  4. Save file
  5. While playing game press shift+O (The letter)
Once again, many thanks.............

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes