3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Renders don't take long at all, just a few minutes.... Unless you have light, then it takes for-ever! LOL
The issue is; that it does all of the maths involved for how light will affect and reflect on each object in the "frame", so it has to figure how the shadows and shading will look at a given light level, and based on the light source location and intensity. I remember renders taking 2 and 3 days on a few of the maps I made for Quake. They weren't terribly large, just 5 man PvP maps, about as large as a pitch or football field.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's the second time that I try this game, because I think it has potential.
I got a bad experience both the times, it has too many bugs and the flow of the game needs to be polished.

One or two months ago was Sarah being in multiple places at once, this time I probably got in some sort of limbo where no matter how many days passes or stats I change, nothing happens. I got the maid costume for nothing, I went for the heasmaster scene cause I like the ntr kink and, aside from the fact that the scenes seems to be always the same despite the change in lust or confidence (bad sign), one time Sarah lost a lot of stats the other she didn't. Then I don't pay the rent two times in a row to see what happens and there's no scene. At that point I wasn't motivated enough to restart. Like I said: pretty good potential but you need to polish and enrich what you have right now or people won't grow attached to it.

Hope the feedback will help you, bye

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It's the second time that I try this game, because I think it has potential.
I got a bad experience both the times, it has too many bugs and the flow of the game needs to be polished.

One or two months ago was Sarah being in multiple places at once, this time I probably got in some sort of limbo where no matter how many days passes or stats I change, nothing happens. I got the maid costume for nothing, I went for the heasmaster scene cause I like the ntr kink and, aside from the fact that the scenes seems to be always the same despite the change in lust or confidence (bad sign), one time Sarah lost a lot of stats the other she didn't. Then I don't pay the rent two times in a row to see what happens and there's no scene. At that point I wasn't motivated enough to restart. Like I said: pretty good potential but you need to polish and enrich what you have right now or people won't grow attached to it.

Hope the feedback will help you, bye
Thanks for the feedback. In 0.10 I'm replacing the current stat system and focusing on filling gaps, this means scenes for things like missing rent.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Although it can be tedious, your other option is to wait, by clicking on the clock, from 08:30 - 16:00(4pm), which is way more boring and tedious imho, plus if you work daily, by the end of week 2(I think) you have more money than you need in the current game.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm not really sure why this game has such a focus on time management in the first place? You're not doing anything that requires time management. For example, there is only one girl and there is generally always one optimal option.

This game would work much better if it was done as a series of linear scenes with the player able to select choices that branch the story in diffrent ways.

My advice is to either just remove the entire management sim elements entirely, or to add meaningful purpose to them.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm not really sure why this game has such a focus on time management in the first place? You're not doing anything that requires time management. For example, there is only one girl and there is generally always one optimal option.

This game would work much better if it was done as a series of linear scenes with the player able to select choices that branch the story in diffrent ways.

My advice is to either just remove the entire management sim elements entirely, or to add meaningful purpose to them.
I'm moving to a time-slot system in 0.10. The day will be split into dawn, morning, midday, early afternoon, afternoon, evening, and night. Some will be quicker than others but you'll be mainly interacting with Sarah during the afternoon and evening slots, with the others being either brief interactions, time for work, or more specific interactions such as watching a film with her.

Reactions: Heml0ck

althworld

May 12, 2018
i only see the happiness, lust and confidence stats, so how to increase submission or obedience through them? and there is no bathroom door, only tv, bed, doorway and kitchen.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i only see the happiness, lust and confidence stats, so how to increase submission or obedience through them? and there is no bathroom door, only tv, bed, doorway and kitchen.
Submission and Obedience are no longer stats. You access the submission and obedience content by first playing through the servant path.

Use the diary to guide you. Ask Sarah questions and buy her relevant gifts.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Shaping Her Future [v0.08.01] [Ellaraia] - Original Size: 735MB

Download PC (82MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Yay a new update not sure whats in it though
Forgot to paste the changelog. Here it is.

Changelog:

> New interaction: Play with Sarah as she sleeps and achieve any of three new scenes.

> Sleeping Scene: Hand-job.

> Sleeping Scene: Give Oral.

> Sleeping Scene: Sex.

> Pet Scene: Training4 (Our First Time)

> Pet Scene: SofaFun (Sex)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Forgot to paste the changelog. Here it is.

Changelog:

> New interaction: Play with Sarah as she sleeps and achieve any of three new scenes.

> Sleeping Scene: Hand-job.

> Sleeping Scene: Give Oral.

> Sleeping Scene: Sex.

> Pet Scene: Training4 (Our First Time)

> Pet Scene: SofaFun (Sex)
Yay the pet path is my favorite but sadly i do not think there is an option to update the game without uninstalling it oh well i will just have to train her all over again

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Yay the pet path is my favorite but sadly i do not think there is an option to update the game without uninstalling it oh well i will just have to train her all over again
Use the command console to speed things up

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Shaping her Future v0.08.01

RyanLion001

Aug 26, 2018
OK so I tired this game upon the last update and besides a few things I basically couldn't trigger anything. Days passed in the game and nothing happened no matter what choices I made.

Maybe just me but I'm hesitant to try this new version unless I know I can trigger some of the events.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty
3.00 star(s) 30 Votes