3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
One of the few games i have seen with a pet route,im a huge fan of willing slaves the perfect mixture of adoration & submission is the best one for me!

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
OK so I tired this game upon the last update and besides a few things I basically couldn't trigger anything. Days passed in the game and nothing happened no matter what choices I made.

Maybe just me but I'm hesitant to try this new version unless I know I can trigger some of the events.
If you played 0.07 then nothing has changed. If you played 0.06 - a month or so ago - then there have been a few improvements to the diary in terms of wording so it's slightly easier to follow. There's also a walkthrough around here somewhere if you'd like to try using that. However, in the next version, I'm changing the game's progression system to be far easier and straightforward. So, if you want to wait until then,that may be a good idea.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Tried the 0.3 version, which was pretty bad but had potential. Tried this version and it is, if anything, even more boring, grindy, and annoying. Nothing ever happens that's worth happening, you're given absolutely no idea of what her stats need to be for any event to trigger, adjusting her stats - once you've found out from other players some of the necessary values - via the game's mechanisms makes one want to commit seppuku, (seems like if you don't cheat through the console you'll never be able to get them anywhere near the right levels!), a few events can occur without their triggers being hit but doing so seems to fuck things up.

I think the 3 hours I wasted on this killed more brain cells than a fifth of Don Q 151 and a quarter oz. of Kona!

Aug 7, 2018
The pet path is adorable as always. Calling it now: pet path = the REAL love path. Not sure the pure love path could be any cuter than our excited, adoring little pet.

I also like the new sleep scenes, a good first step towards tackling the perpetual need to grind for lust (still would advocate for a major mechanics rework, but it definitely points in the right direction). The tone of the cunnilingus wake-up scene was quite off for pet/slave path though (most likely because those scenes are path-agnostic)

Spoilers for sleep interactions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Tried the 0.3 version, which was pretty bad but had potential. Tried this version and it is, if anything, even more boring, grindy, and annoying. Nothing ever happens that's worth happening, you're given absolutely no idea of what her stats need to be for any event to trigger, adjusting her stats - once you've found out from other players some of the necessary values - via the game's mechanisms makes one want to commit seppuku, (seems like if you don't cheat through the console you'll never be able to get them anywhere near the right levels!), a few events can occur without their triggers being hit but doing so seems to fuck things up.

I think the 3 hours I wasted on this killed more brain cells than a fifth of Don Q 151 and a quarter oz. of Kona!
I have no idea what Kona is, but I understand the flaws of the game and in the next update I'm completely changing how the game works. The stats will be gone completely and there will be far more freedom about the game.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The pet path is adorable as always. Calling it now: pet path = the REAL love path. Not sure the pure love path could be any cuter than our excited, adoring little pet.

I also like the new sleep scenes, a good first step towards tackling the perpetual need to grind for lust (still would advocate for a major mechanics rework, but it definitely points in the right direction). The tone of the cunnilingus wake-up scene was quite off for pet/slave path though (most likely because those scenes are path-agnostic)

Spoilers for sleep interactions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the next update, the entire re-work you ask for is coming. I've already begun on new images and code for the general gameplay. A wardrobe feature, simplified time system, a skip button for the job, and a skill-tree system to replace the stats and diary progression systems currently in the game.

Some of the sleep interaction 'endings' are thin or neutral as I don't have scenes ready for them. Maybe they'll come in 0.10, maybe later. That depends on what I have time for after the re-work.

Jan 1, 2018
I have no idea what Kona is, but I understand the flaws of the game and in the next update I'm completely changing how the game works. The stats will be gone completely and there will be far more freedom about the game.
Just wanted to say, you're handling the criticism like a true gentleman. Thanks for the patiently repeated posts about the new progression system. I know we all look forward to it. Keep up the good work!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Kona was a light-green, very sweet tasting, and quite potent marijuana from Hawaii (better than Maui Wowie) we smoked back in the late '70s - early '80s before I grew-up and set aside such childish things.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
There's a paid guide on Patreon, or an un-official walkthrough somewhere on here - you can use the search in the top-right to find it. I'm not sure if it's updated to 0.08 yet though.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It also is a bit impercise. No exact stats and things don't trigger, even if you follow it to the letter.

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
Guys i need help with a slave route :
"purchase book at bookstore and talk to her
spank her daily and keep her confidence low
continue untill you finish what is currently available"
But i buy a book and i can't speak with she .. i can just go speak with she when she look at tv (for pet route ) help please

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Guys i need help with a slave route :
"purchase book at bookstore and talk to her
spank her daily and keep her confidence low
continue untill you finish what is currently available"
But i buy a book and i can't speak with she .. i can just go speak with she when she look at tv (for pet route ) help please
How low is her confidence? When you are talking to her while she watches tv, if you do not get the option to gift her the book, then spank her when she cleans the kitchen, also talk to her and insult her, or tell her a horrible story. Both those will lower her confidence also. Once her confidence is low enough, you will be able to gift her the book

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes