3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks for the answer. I started a new game, but still can not start Pet.
I tried to suggest cleaning and tried without it. Characteristics do not affect.
And more: how to start a homework...
You can not start the Pet route until you complete the Servant route. And the homework usually starts in the kitchen at 21:00(I think), but it is currently broken, however there are also no consequences currently in game if you don't study with her.

Reactions: Ellaraia

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I can't go to the coffee shop or the store. When are they open?
The coffee shop opens at 10:00, I'm not sure about the store, you can go after work, and there is no time hit for going, so; If you go to work at 10:00, you get off work at 16:00, go to store, then go home, it will still be 16:00

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Wait what are the stats for you guys when you start a new game is it 40/40/40 or did I broke the game using the cheat mod, and i didnt modify any stats i only did money,
So anyway my question is, are you supposed to have sex so quickly in the game..or did the chead mod automaticly addjust stats

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Wait what are the stats for you guys when you start a new game is it 40/40/40 or did I broke the game using the cheat mod, and i didnt modify any stats i only did money,
So anyway my question is, are you supposed to have sex so quickly in the game..or did the chead mod automaticly addjust stats
40/40/40 is the default.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I got a message that says that mc got a emial from headmaster and to check my diary but when I do, nothing happens, what am i supposed to do

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I got a message that says that mc got a emial from headmaster and to check my diary but when I do, nothing happens, what am i supposed to do
Yes, there is an Unofficial WT, but it doesn't cover this. Read the Diary, it says:
"I've received a letter from the headmaster of Sarah's school. He wants her guardian to come in and speak with him about her grades. I suppose that's me now."...

goto map
click on school
click on Meeting Room

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Yes, there is an Unofficial WT, but it doesn't cover this. Read the Diary, it says:
"I've received a letter from the headmaster of Sarah's school. He wants her guardian to come in and speak with him about her grades. I suppose that's me now."...

goto map
click on school
click on Meeting Room
i know that, but i already had that "quote" in diary b4 i have seen the message after you wake up.
And after going to the meeting room then what?
Im stuck, no progression what so ever? Any help
I did all the bribe options and the disguisting NTR option.. now what

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
i know that, but i already had that "quote" in diary b4 i have seen the message after you wake up.
And after going to the meeting room then what?
Im stuck, no progression what so ever? Any help
I did all the bribe options and the disguisting NTR option.. now what
I feel like you're aiming to do something that doesn't yet exist. The diary is there to introduce you to the school, nothing more. If you like NTR/cuckold content, then you can view the scene, else then go find something else to do. Perhaps the diary should be clearer about this, but I wrote it when you had to keep Sarah's grades up to avoid a game-over. I later removed that because helping her with her homework was really boring.

Sorry for the diary being a little crap. This is the last version where it exists so curse it now while you still can.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I feel like you're aiming to do something that doesn't yet exist. The diary is there to introduce you to the school, nothing more. If you like NTR/cuckold content, then you can view the scene, else then go find something else to do. Perhaps the diary should be clearer about this, but I wrote it when you had to keep Sarah's grades up to avoid a game-over. I later removed that because helping her with her homework was really boring.

Sorry for the diary being a little crap. This is the last version where it exists so curse it now while you still can.
no problem, but my question is how to progress in game generally
What is the way to move the story forward
is it specific event
grinding the stats
or something else
I hope you catch my drift?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
What am I supposed to do now
I got her to full stats
And in general in the diary i have
only 2 entry
in servant also 2 entries
once i accidentaly looked up her skirt, she didnt want any of it, and now its over? i dont get it

picture 1.png

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Homework don´t need to be boring if we use BB as an example. Give Hand while Helping (or for Helping) ... and and and, could lead to nice stuff ;)
That's something I'm thinking about. The issue is that I feel like there isn't many options and thus anything I did would just feel like a copy. That said, with the new feeling of the game in 0.09/0.10 I feel like the BB homework would really fit in well.

On a side note, I always wanted BB to expand on the homework but it never came. :(

Reactions: Trojaner

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
What am I supposed to do now
I got her to full stats
And in general in the diary i have
only 2 entry
in servant also 2 entries
once i accidentaly looked up her skirt, she didnt want any of it, and now its over? i dont get it

View attachment 153169
Servant is the entry that really matters, that's your current path.

From the official walkthrough:

Get Sarah's Lust up above 50 and her happiness above 70. Then watch Tv when she's cleaning.
This scene can be repeated by watching tv when she's cleaning and selecting the 'watch Sarah' option.

I believe that if you have the correct stats, you'll get a better outcome. That how I remember it working.

After that you progress down the servant line another entry before choosing to progress down either the pet(seemingly everyone's favourite) or slave paths. You can't play both in the same play-through, so if you want to do both then I advise you save before you lock into one or the other.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please stop with the what is/isn't NTR argument. Thanks

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes