3.00 star(s) 30 Votes
Sep 13, 2018
I cant trigger any scenes! I follow the walkthrough I talk to her everyday (flirt, compliment, tell story lust) still no scenes! What am I doing wrong?? Please help!!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I cant trigger any scenes! I follow the walkthrough I talk to her everyday (flirt, compliment, tell story lust) still no scenes! What am I doing wrong?? Please help!!
What does your Diary say?
As far as accuracy of the WT, it's accurate as far a V.7 is concerned, however I don't think anything has changed much in 8. I'm starting a new playthrough of 8 now and I'll go over it again and update it. I've only seen 2 or 3 people that disagree with it(saying it's wrong/inaccurate). All I can say is that it isn't... I'll agree that the fuck buddy path isn't very well written, however I felt the path was pretty well done in the diary, and just kept at it. When I play I do go to work everyday at 10:00 and return home at 16:00, so it just triggers for me when it's ready. Then I just followed the diary. I've also played since the OP and have a pretty good idea of how it works. and I must say it's come a very long way! I'm really liking the changes he's made.

Reactions: Ellaraia
Sep 13, 2018
What does your Diary say?
As far as accuracy of the WT, it's accurate as far a V.7 is concerned, however I don't think anything has changed much in 8. I'm starting a new playthrough of 8 now and I'll go over it again and update it. I've only seen 2 or 3 people that disagree with it(saying it's wrong/inaccurate). All I can say is that it isn't... I'll agree that the fuck buddy path isn't very well written, however I felt the path was pretty well done in the diary, and just kept at it. When I play I do go to work everyday at 10:00 and return home at 16:00, so it just triggers for me when it's ready. Then I just followed the diary. I've also played since the OP and have a pretty good idea of how it works. and I must say it's come a very long way! I'm really liking the changes he's made.
In the diary it said (general) that I need to help my sister with her grades in school (lust) I need my sister to have sweeter dreams (winter) I need to impress winter.

Im playing the android version btw

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
In the diary it said (general) that I need to help my sister with her grades in school (lust) I need my sister to have sweeter dreams (winter) I need to impress winter.

She needs to have a Lust over 90, and you must have asked her if she masterbates, then just be at the door at 16:00, it's where you "pop in" when you fast travel home, or click/touch on the door icon in/on the indoor map

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

If you only have those diary entries, then something was skipped. You need to look at diary entry General 1. You have to choose which path to go down, either Fuck Buddy, or Servant (which leads to Pet and Slave). For FB, ask her a bunch of personal questions, then raise her lust really high. Next go to the doorway around 16:00. For Servant, raise her happiness and lust a little, then buy her a very specific gift and give it to her.

Sep 13, 2018
She needs to have a Lust over 90, and you must have asked her if she masterbates, then just be at the door at 16:00, it's where you "pop in" when you fast travel home, or click/touch on the door icon in/on the indoor map
Her lust lust is 120 then I work at 10:00 then go back at 16:00 but shr is just watching. I already asked the masturbate question

Sep 13, 2018
If you only have those diary entries, then something was skipped. You need to look at diary entry General 1. You have to choose which path to go down, either Fuck Buddy, or Servant (which leads to Pet and Slave). For FB, ask her a bunch of personal questions, then raise her lust really high. Next go to the doorway around 16:00. For Servant, raise her happiness and lust a little, then buy her a very specific gift and give it to her.
I already asked the masturbate question and her lust is at maximum 120 but still no event

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The "continue until you can ask her if she masturbates" in walkthrough, you can ask that from the beginning of the game right?
You may have to ask her if she's had sex first. But once those two questions are asked and her lust is above 90, you should get the event if you stand in the doorway between 15:00 and 17:00.

frostbyttenking

Jan 2, 2018
Console commands like "playerMoney = xx" don't seem to work now. Have they changed or am i just too stupid to enter them properly

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
Hello everybody. I'm stuck, I can not move to Pet. This question does not appear:
"Talk to her when she is watching tele untill you can ask her:
- Do you enjoy helping me out?"
All Slave done.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hello everybody. I'm stuck, I can not move to Pet. This question does not appear:
"Talk to her when she is watching tele untill you can ask her:
- Do you enjoy helping me out?"
All Slave done.
You can't play multiple paths in a single play-through, so if you're trying to do that, there's your issue - this is actually something which will change in 0.09/0.10. If not, then Sarah must have 90 confidence for the question to be available.

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
You can't play multiple paths in a single play-through, so if you're trying to do that, there's your issue - this is actually something which will change in 0.09/0.10. If not, then Sarah must have 90 confidence for the question to be available.
Thanks for the answer. I started a new game, but still can not start Pet.
I tried to suggest cleaning and tried without it. Characteristics do not affect.
And more: how to start a homework...

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes