3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Servant is the entry that really matters, that's your current path.

From the official walkthrough:

Get Sarah's Lust up above 50 and her happiness above 70. Then watch Tv when she's cleaning.
This scene can be repeated by watching tv when she's cleaning and selecting the 'watch Sarah' option.

I believe that if you have the correct stats, you'll get a better outcome. That how I remember it working.

After that you progress down the servant line another entry before choosing to progress down either the pet(seemingly everyone's favourite) or slave paths. You can't play both in the same play-through, so if you want to do both then I advise you save before you lock into one or the other.
CAN YOU link me the official wt

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
question if you downloaded a early game does it auto update to the latest and if it does do the saves transfer over id really rather not have to start over with my pet

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
question if you downloaded a early game does it auto update to the latest and if it does do the saves transfer over id really rather not have to start over with my pet
That depends on what version you played last. The previous few versions will be compatible with each other. If you had the diary, then your save will be compatible.

Saves from 0.08 or lower won't be comparable with 0.09/0.10 because I'm re-coding the game and making lots of changes. This should be the last time saves will have to be restarted, as I don't plan any more drastic changes.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That depends on what version you played last. The previous few versions will be compatible with each other. If you had the diary, then your save will be compatible.

Saves from 0.08 or lower won't be comparable with 0.09/0.10 because I'm re-coding the game and making lots of changes. This should be the last time saves will have to be restarted, as I don't plan any more drastic changes.
My save was from 7.1 on the lust path and the pet path vut i accidentlu rewrote the pet so i have to do it all over again but thats ok is there a walkthrough so i know what stories do and the movies or is it the same

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
My save was from 7.1 on the lust path and the pet path vut i accidentlu rewrote the pet so i have to do it all over again but thats ok is there a walkthrough so i know what stories do and the movies or is it the same
Everything should be the same, just with a few extra scenes and a night-time interaction to help increase Sarah's lust. There's an unofficial walkthrough on here somewhere if you search for it, or an official one over on .

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Everything should be the same, just with a few extra scenes and a night-time interaction to help increase Sarah's lust. There's an unofficial walkthrough on here somewhere if you search for it, or an official one over on .
nvm i found it had to remember to use the search function but speaking of the sleep scene what happens if she wakes up

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have to pay for assets somehow.
but walkthrough? really, cmon man...
well help me this way than, i chose the option " i can find you something to help me" something like that anyway
and now i got the note in the diary that i should watch her for few days, what is the next trigger action

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
well help me this way than, i chose the option " i can find you something to help me" something like that anyway
and now i got the note in the diary that i should watch her for few days, what is the next trigger action
Wow... You just got put on my ignore list... You really stepped into total douchebag territory imo. You have done nothing but make demands and complaints, you've been playing it for 2 days so you must be enjoying it, and not once have you said thank you to the Author for his work and dedication to answer as many questions on this forum as he can and to make so many changes based on feedback and comments. Maybe this kind of game isn't for you and you should look for another type of game, maybe a Kinetic would suit you better.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I always answer questions about progression when asked. It's better if you tell me which diary entry you are on, as I can then just check the walkthrough myself. If you're on Pet 1, then you have to wait 1 week and then sit and watch the TV while Sarah's cleaning. Then just go about your day.

On charging for the walkthrough, if I didn't charge for the guide, then I wouldn't make it, it's as simple as that: I'm better off working an extra shift. I try to create a good balance between what's paid and what isn't. I don't charge to join my discord where I answer questions when anyone asks. I don't do a staggered release, which I believe can be incredibly scummy. I try to make every tier of my patreon worth it for those willing to pay. I can't justify spending any money on adult games right now, but for those who can then they should get benefits. I don't create things and think, how much can I charge for these? That's not me, much to the annoyance of my girlfriend.

Look at the successor to BB, Glamor. They don't charge for a walkthrough/guide. No, instead they release an update for one tier ($40), then a week later for a second tier ($20), then 4 days later for a third ($10), then three days later for a fourth ($5). That's four different tiers, ridiculous. And if you don't pay? Well, then you get forgotten. I downloaded the latest free version a few days ago from their patreon, a version that should be 0.04 (two behind the current 0.06 patron release), and it included 1 'sex' scene which was just a character getting a sexy massage. I wouldn't even be interested in the game if Lisa hadn't been so cute, but there's not even a character like her in Glamor, which is a relief as it means I don't feel shafted by their patron tactics.

I don't like talking shit about other devs or their games. DarkSilver creates images of a far higher quality than I will likely ever be able to manage. I just feel like the way they operate is, at best, unfriendly.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I always answer questions about progression when asked. It's better if you tell me which diary entry you are on, as I can then just check the walkthrough myself. If you're on Pet 1, then you have to wait 1 week and then sit and watch the TV while Sarah's cleaning. Then just go about your day.

On charging for the walkthrough, if I didn't charge for the guide, then I wouldn't make it, it's as simple as that: I'm better off working an extra shift. I try to create a good balance between what's paid and what isn't. I don't charge to join my discord where I answer questions when anyone asks. I don't do a staggered release, which I believe can be incredibly scummy. I try to make every tier of my patreon worth it for those willing to pay. I can't justify spending any money on adult games right now, but for those who can then they should get benefits. I don't create things and think, how much can I charge for these? That's not me, much to the annoyance of my girlfriend.

Look at the successor to BB, Glamor. They don't charge for a walkthrough/guide. No, instead they release an update for one tier ($40), then a week later for a second tier ($20), then 4 days later for a third ($10), then three days later for a fourth ($5). That's four different tiers, ridiculous. And if you don't pay? Well, then you get forgotten. I downloaded the latest free version a few days ago from their patreon, a version that should be 0.04 (two behind the current 0.06 patron release), and it included 1 'sex' scene which was just a character getting a sexy massage. I wouldn't even be interested in the game if Lisa hadn't been so cute, but there's not even a character like her in Glamor, which is a relief as it means I don't feel shafted by their patron tactics.

I don't like talking shit about other devs or their games. DarkSilver creates images of a far higher quality than I will likely ever be able to manage. I just feel like the way they operate is, at best, unfriendly.
I'm in a ranty mood. Apparently ranty isn't a word.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

HAHAHAHAHHA "much to annoyance of my girlfriend"
Fair enough, you are completely right, and I didnt know about the glamor game at all or about tiers at all.. 40 bucks!?!??! God damn, and about asking for wt, usually ppl slate someone who asks on here for directions saying things like: "You have walkthrough", "OOhhh my gooood, why did someone create a f****** wt if you are not gonna use it" and so on..

Reactions: Ellaraia

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

AAAND thanks for making such an amazing game, as HeavyEavy has stated I should do, and he is right..
And sorry for coming out as a douche..

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Those tiers and delayed releases must in fact work. Seen from other side (you know, pirate forum here), I always thought they are mostly pointless, because as soon as the game becomes at least mildly popular, full version makes it here (and whole internet) in the matter of hours from first release anyway. And even if it didn't, most of these in-progress games are released for free anyway, after a month or so. In the end, whether you're the highest paying supporter or the latest freeloader, you get only one update per month (usually) anyway. But clearly, that little head start is worth it for some people. Sometimes quite a lot of people.

Number of supporters is interesting matter too. I sometimes watch the numbers out of curiosity and while some make sense (the game offers a lot), some are just "WTF, where this came from?!". For example the infamous guy went from $0, growing by $1k every month. Then Patreon stomped on him and he went down to $3k, but thanks to the hype it took less than two months before he doubled that. And if he didn't fuck up and give up, he could be through the roof now. More than half a year later, he still makes more for doing nothing than @Ellaraia. And even when he still did something, it's not like the game was big, content-packed, with irresistible visuals or anything. It was pretty simple and I guess it had something about writing, kind of a funny vibe. But that was it. What I took from that:
  • You need the hype, it does wonders. Make players fall in love with characters and you're golden.
  • You don't need tons of sex. Do your writing right and you can get away with showing ankles in version 1, elbows in version 2, ... it can take a year before you get to heavy petting and supporters will keep praising you all the way. Ok, I'm stretching it. But it's good news, because I like slower and deeper stories.
  • Simplicity is your friend, IMHO the regular "what should I do now?" experienced by too many players is the main problem of current ShF (I'm looking forward to changes in 0.10).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Those tiers and delayed releases must in fact work. Seen from other side (you know, pirate forum here), I always thought they are mostly pointless, because as soon as the game becomes at least mildly popular, full version makes it here (and whole internet) in the matter of hours from first release anyway. And even if it didn't, most of these in-progress games are released for free anyway, after a month or so. In the end, whether you're the highest paying supporter or the latest freeloader, you get only one update per month (usually) anyway. But clearly, that little head start is worth it for some people. Sometimes quite a lot of people.

Number of supporters is interesting matter too. I sometimes watch the numbers out of curiosity and while some make sense (the game offers a lot), some are just "WTF, where this came from?!". For example the infamous guy went from $0, growing by $1k every month. Then Patreon stomped on him and he went down to $3k, but thanks to the hype it took less than two months before he doubled that. And if he didn't fuck up and give up, he could be through the roof now. More than half a year later, he still makes more for doing nothing than @Ellaraia. And even when he still did something, it's not like the game was big, content-packed, with irresistible visuals or anything. It was pretty simple and I guess it had something about writing, kind of a funny vibe. But that was it. What I took from that:
  • You need the hype, it does wonders. Make players fall in love with characters and you're golden.
  • You don't need tons of sex. Do your writing right and you can get away with showing ankles in version 1, elbows in version 2, ... it can take a year before you get to heavy petting and supporters will keep praising you all the way. Ok, I'm stretching it. But it's good news, because I like slower and deeper stories.
  • Simplicity is your friend, IMHO the regular "what should I do now?" experienced by too many players is the main problem of current ShF (I'm looking forward to changes in 0.10).
I agree 100% with your first paragraph.

I hope that 0.09/0.10 will answer a lot of people's complaints about the grind and getting lost.

You speak about Teacher's Pets still having supporters. I noticed in my first few months on Patreon that silence is a tool and people forget about their pledges. I would lose a couple of patrons when I released dev diaries, because they got an email and realised they were supporting me. Every post I made gave those who read it a question of whether or not to continue supporting me. This really annoyed me. I'd spend an hour writing something to post, then lose money for doing so. You have to either post rarely and let people forget until you release an update, or post often so people really feel like they're getting their money's worth. The second is obviously the best option.

I too look at other games. I look to see what rewards people are offering in particular. Sometimes it annoys me. I try too keep a cool head and not feel down. It's not in my nature, but I'm improving in this and many other regards. When I was a teenager, I made a youtube video of me playing minecraft. I got one bad comment and I deleted the video and my channel. I think I'm better at taking criticism now.

PS: I've re-written this post 4 times now. FFS.

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes