3.00 star(s) 30 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really like the idea of this game and the character models are great.
I don't really like the gameplay, it feels like I do always the same plus skipping time.
But I already saw that there will be Gameplay changes, so I am looking forward to this.
It is just a bit weird at some point, when you are at the slave route and she looks really down and submissiv, that she is exactly the opposite at some other points/places. I kind of wish this was more driven by choices, so that the paths have some clear lines and the characters act more like this. And I have to say it is a bit weird to insult her all the time just to get that one stat down. I hope the development will feel more natural in the future.

I will definitly have an eye on this game! :)

Reactions: Ellaraia

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, not much. It was, and still is, something different that I want to try adding. However, it seems to just cause more arguments than anything, so it's far from my priority right now.

There are a few scenes I definitely want to add, beyond that depends on how they're received.
I hate ntr, betrayal, cheating, backstabbing, i think people who do it are scum. YET, i'd still vote for you to put it into the game. I wont play that part, and i hope to god for my sake it's optional, but this is YOUR game, YOU create it. People will like and dislike every single part of it, the best you can hope for is to create a quality game and story, and hope that people love it the way you do. There WILL be people who hate it, and it's up to you to work out what is genuine criticism and what is just "haters gonna hate".

The games and stories are always better when you love your work, and make what you yourself would like to play.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, question. When the diary says end of line, is that telling me thats the end of the content for the current route, or is it telling me there are no more diary entries for that route? Went through the slave route, and the diary says wait a week, but it also says on the same page end of line. Am i wasting my time waiting a week?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hmm, question. When the diary says end of line, is that telling me thats the end of the content for the current route, or is it telling me there are no more diary entries for that route? Went through the slave route, and the diary says wait a week, but it also says on the same page end of line. Am i wasting my time waiting a week?
End of the Line is the end of that path/set of diary entries.
I don't understand at what point you're at though, and it doesn't make much sense. Maybe a bug? It sounds like an entry was called when it shouldn't have been.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
End of the Line is the end of that path/set of diary entries.
I don't understand at what point you're at though, and it doesn't make much sense. Maybe a bug? It sounds like an entry was called when it shouldn't have been.
I thin the diary was bugged for me the entire way through to be honest. It only ever updated after doing what the update tells me to do. Like, i messed with her while asleep and THEN the diary updated and told me i should mess with her while asleep. The diary didnt update again until after the mc had sex with her on the couch, then it updated saying MAYBE he could get a blowjob or something.

The point i was at with the slave training though. Had slapped her many times, the the surprise sex in the slap scene. Then i think something else happened, but i forget, could have been a bj. Then the diary entry came up saying wait a week. After a week nothing happened though. Slapping her more, or insulting her in the kitchen did nothing either.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I thin the diary was bugged for me the entire way through to be honest. It only ever updated after doing what the update tells me to do. Like, i messed with her while asleep and THEN the diary updated and told me i should mess with her while asleep. The diary didnt update again until after the mc had sex with her on the couch, then it updated saying MAYBE he could get a blowjob or something.

The point i was at with the slave training though. Had slapped her many times, the the surprise sex in the slap scene. Then i think something else happened, but i forget, could have been a bj. Then the diary entry came up saying wait a week. After a week nothing happened though. Slapping her more, or insulting her in the kitchen did nothing either.
Yeah, something's gone rather wrong there. The diary has it's issues. It'll be gone in about 10 days anyway.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Really like the graphics, even if I hate usual 3d model based games, this one looks so good.
mechanics and events are really broken in here, like you made her a slave and she fucks you off if you touch her in her sleep or what the point to lift her skirt or trying to get a peak on her panties if you can just fuck her after some molesting at night(in a first few days), game should progress from small things to big ...
Also Ellaria you could just add most sex scenes from fuck buddy to the Slave road cause when she is slave you can just use her as you want.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Really like the graphics, even if I hate usual 3d model based games, this one looks so good.
mechanics and events are really broken in here, like you made her a slave and she fucks you off if you touch her in her sleep or what the point to lift her skirt or trying to get a peak on her panties if you can just fuck her after some molesting at night(in a first few days), game should progress from small things to big ...
Also Ellaria you could just add most sex scenes from fuck buddy to the Slave road cause when she is slave you can just use her as you want.
I'm re-doing the entire progression system. You progress through scenes as you play the game and all are replayable. Also, I'm converting the paths into affinities. Basically you choose an affinity (Girlfriend, Pet, Slave and so on) and that will change the dialogue you see and some of the images. It's a lot of work having to re-write so much, so slave and servant won't be in the next update but will be added in 0.11 and 0.12. This is also because the slave affinity will need its own interactions, as will servant.

Jan 1, 2018
I'm re-doing the entire progression system. You progress through scenes as you play the game and all are replayable. Also, I'm converting the paths into affinities. Basically you choose an affinity (Girlfriend, Pet, Slave and so on) and that will change the dialogue you see and some of the images. It's a lot of work having to re-write so much, so slave and servant won't be in the next update but will be added in 0.11 and 0.12. This is also because the slave affinity will need its own interactions, as will servant.
By "servant", do you mean "pet", or is that another path?

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Which of the three current paths are shown in the screenshot images on the OP? I really like the intimate "lover" look of them. But can't find any posts that really explain how the story will differ between the three paths.

Also I've played through an in-game week so far and it's been the same choices all the time. What do I need to do to get anywhere in the game. For instance, there isn't any option to help her with her school work when entering the kitchen. So far it's just sitting with her during TV, or talking with her. That's it.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Tanwise It's a "Trainer" game so one week in game is nothing (about 5 minutes of play). Read the Diary, there is a walk through posted(search the thread).

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Ok, at this point shortly after I posted that message I was able to do the kitchen scene with her in the maid uniform. But since then I've been following the walk through all along, but I'm now on week 3 or 4 and I've made sure the MC is sitting at the couch every afternoon at 16:00. But she is always in the kitchen at that time. And as for the Diary, it doesn't give me any indication either, it just says, "maybe she isn't in the mood", but I don't see how that helps with triggering the lounge/couch maid fruit scene.

@Tanwise It's a "Trainer" game so one week in game is nothing (about 5 minutes of play). Read the Diary, there is a walk through posted(search the thread).

3.00 star(s) 30 Votes