Votes: 54 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 262 8.1%

• Total voters

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
i try this game yesterday but kinda stuck around how to raise violet hero rating cause everytime i go hard work it always end with violet did not reach something like that and how we get the special pass to Cass old apartment i guess?
When you start the hard patrol, take your hand off the mouse. Notice where the curser got repositioned. Now slowly drag the curser along the road to the objective without touching the outside of any street. Its not easy.

Reactions: afterlights

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I doubt it. I used to support this a while back and in discord the dev said he was not adding it. Plans could have changed but I think it is unlikely.
Damn, you broke my heart :(

A pity, but still a good game nonetheless

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
3) takes number 3 (or 2) easily for me. I already talked about the game in an earlier post, but I very much enjoy the fact that the incest feels almost possible. The characters are well written and designed so that they share both physical and personality traits with each other, but both unique. Due to the post apocalyptic setting with a mom that is a bad ass hero, and two kids in their teens with raging hormones all closely confined...it all feels real and that makes it exciting. And even though it's a Male Protag, the daughter gets her own time with mom. Lots of time.

4) - This dev gets quality releases out faster than any other, so far. I like the fact that he makes a lesbian-only route available. Also, FINALLY the mom is the protagonist who makes moves on her daughter (Chloe). Every other game where you play the mom (such as AWAM ), you are always getting hit on and attempting to resist the urge (or get interrupted). My only gripe is that Chloe doesn't make it hard for her mom. She is pretty much ready for anything, so there is no seduction or corruption. But still hot as fuck!
So far I'm loving both these games. Dead Moon Survival kind of reminds me of the (sadly) abbandoned VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious] | F95zone .

Is a harem path doable for Dead Moon Survival or the scenes between S&M "cancels" those between Daughter and Mother?

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
So far I'm loving both these games. Dead Moon Survival kind of reminds me of the (sadly) abbandoned VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious] | F95zone .

Is a harem path doable for Dead Moon Survival or the scenes between S&M "cancels" those between Daughter and Mother?
Glad you are enjoying them. I'm not sure about a harem path honestly, but I assume there will be, and I doubt the M/D scenes cancel out the opportunity in the future.

Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Glad you are enjoying them. I'm not sure about a harem path honestly, but I assume there will be, and I doubt the M/D scenes cancel out the opportunity in the future.
Should have guessed that you'd be playing only the lesbcest path :ROFLMAO:

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Thanks Dude! Looking more loli incest mom daughter game.
I don't know if 2D is to your taste, anyway Daily Lives

It's a male protagonist game and if you look for a Novel like Dog Days with a Female Protagonist and Daz 3D creations, the answer is nothing, zero, and nada and even allowed to talk here because the Rule 7.

L0l1 is too polemic, on the borderline are My Mom Secret and Secrets of Family.

Edit: Scroling down the pages of Dl, My Mom's Secret, and Secrets of Family, we have heavy losses too :cry:

To be or not to Be
This was fun, the MC have sex with a friend at school, a makeout with her teacher, and fun with her sister.

Pleasureville - Maddy's Diary
A rare setup of Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Subscriberstar, Loli, and Lesbian Incest, the last tag was in the initial stages

Heir Apparent
This one not so much, even with the renders above average, my Super Combo of Aunt, Niece, and Mother was forever lost.
screenshot0004.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes