Votes: 96 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 275 8.1%

• Total voters

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations (I was very sad because I couldn't get the daughter)
Let's make a race to find the winner for next surprisingly proper M/D even just a little peak scene of both AWAN Sophie and Myriam.

Beside that, have you guys find the lately update interesting? My answer would be yes, my god finally it was moving a bit, even just a supablueball and more illusion for us.

screenshot0638.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Let's make a race to find the winner for next surprisingly proper M/D even just a little peak scene of both AWAN Sophie and Myriam.

Beside that, have you guys find the lately update interesting? My answer would be yes, my god finally it was moving a bit, even just a supablueball and more illusion for us.

View attachment 2608361
Give up on this game lezcest will never happen, dumb dev prefer that mc fuck a dog than daughter

Reactions: Adramme

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
The fun continues in Ch 7 with these two. I just finished rendering the scene and it takes this scene up a notch (plus there's an added bonus I wont spoil) - Likely beta release within a week or so (for Patreon that is)
This man knows how to market! Also, my hats off to Wack Daddy for such quick quality releases...he puts the other devs to shame.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The fun continues in Ch 7 with these two. I just finished rendering the scene and it takes this scene up a notch (plus there's an added bonus I wont spoil) - Likely beta release within a week or so (for Patreon that is)
Hope you don’t give up College Time as well~

Reactions: Wack Daddy

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else play my pleasure? Its got a hot a/n threesome and its been teasing s/s and m/d for a while now. Hoping the next update finally does it

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
So far I'm loving both these games. Dead Moon Survival kind of reminds me of the (sadly) abbandoned VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious] | F95zone .

Is a harem path doable for Dead Moon Survival or the scenes between S&M "cancels" those between Daughter and Mother?
Kindread Tales Look at what was released today.

Rebecca (Mother) & Jenny (Daughter)
screenshot0003.jpg
Probably on the main game I have better images of these two.

Last edited:

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Anyone else play my pleasure? Its got a hot a/n threesome and its been teasing s/s and m/d for a while now. Hoping the next update finally does it
Yep, here is my signal. I'm looking for the next.
And M/D tease is quite new to me. I didn't catch one or did i miss? Anw that M/D of Julia/Lory is the thing that i have been staying up with this game since day one, later the A/N S/S just surprising me.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Ahem, been a while, but mine has had a new update released recently. Might interest you fine folks here.
It's good to hear back from you.

This is my humble opinion when he has had his first self-promoting to the thread, in case you guys need some more words.

To you dev, i'm still waiting for the proper S/S or more teasing from M/D. While the other lez acts are fairy great at all.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes