hjgfg

Dec 6, 2019
hi Fronte91 i noticed there is a problem on Netorase and Swing route in lara's pregnancy option in chapter 7.
Does using a lara_preg variable cause confusion between MC's pregnancy and someone else's ( Gavin or Jack )?

Last edited:

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
hi Fronte91 i noticed there is a problem on Netorase and Swing route in lara's pregnancy option in chapter 7.
Does using a lara_preg variable cause confusion between MC's pregnancy and someone else's ( Gavin or Jack )?
I looked through the code and didn't see anything that should be causing issues. Did you replay Chapter 5 after the Chapter 6 (or later) release? I changed how the impregnation system worked, so if you haven't replayed Chapter 5 it would likely be broken.

After the changes, the only opportunity to get Lara pregnant so far is with Gavin in Chapter 7 so there shouldn't be any conflict.

hjgfg

Dec 6, 2019
I looked through the code and didn't see anything that should be causing issues. Did you replay Chapter 5 after the Chapter 6 (or later) release? I changed how the impregnation system worked, so if you haven't replayed Chapter 5 it would likely be broken.

After the changes, the only opportunity to get Lara pregnant so far is with Gavin in Chapter 7 so there shouldn't be any conflict.
First I will apologize if my English is not good. English is not my mother tongue.

I will clarify my opinions on the issues I see.

About the impregnation mechanism in chapter 5. The option for other men to impregnate Lara is to have two routes (1 is only Mc, 2 is other men ("including Gavin, Jack, Carlo, Dan.. ." no MC) that's what I understand.

Regarding the problem I see there are 2 things:

1. I was quite surprised when faced with the option to have Gavin impregnate Lara because I had chosen to only have Mc impregnate Lara in Chapter 5. If I continue to choose to have Gavin impregnate Lara, will it break the game?

For example, in the Netorase route I think the code would look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. It's about Gavin impregnating Lara. I think you should add a variable specifically for Gavin (example: lara_preg_gavin). You know Gavin is black. But using only one variable lara_preg can cause confusion about the child she gives birth to in the future (if in the next chapters you intend to have Jack or Carlo impregnate Lara). You can't let her give birth to Gavin's child but with Jack's skin color.

This time I think it's like this:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fronte91

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
First I will apologize if my English is not good. English is not my mother tongue.

About the impregnation mechanism in chapter 5. The option for other men to impregnate Lara is to have two routes (1 is only Mc, 2 is other men ("including Gavin, Jack, Carlo, Dan.. ." no MC) that's what I understand.

1. I was quite surprised when faced with the option to have Gavin impregnate Lara because I had chosen to only have Mc impregnate Lara. If I continue to choose to have Gavin impregnate Lara, will it break the game?

2. It's about Gavin impregnating Lara. I think you should add a variable specifically for Gavin (example: lara_preg_gavin). You know Gavin is black. But using only one variable lara_preg can cause confusion about the child she gives birth to in the future (if in the next chapters you intend to have Jack or Carlo impregnate Lara). You can't let her give birth to Gavin's child but with Jack's skin color.
You mean the choice where MC is asked by Holly if he'd be okay with Lara being impregnated by someone else? Has absolutely no effect on whether it can happen. It's not asking the player, it's asking the MC how he feels about it. If they aren't responsible then things they don't want might happen.

As for the current variable, as far as I can remember anyone impregnable at the moment can only be impregnated by a single character. Future pregnancies could just be managed by additional variables. So for example if lara_preg=True and lara_preg_mc=false then you get path a and if lara_preg=True and lara_preg_mc=True then you get path b for example. It could become a problem like you described but it's early enough that it should be easily manageable once additional characters can impregnate.

Reactions: Fronte91

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to try and let Jack get Lara pregnant
He is the best candidate imo

Although I have a feeling Holly is going to tease me about my decision
That's part of why I love her though she is a little tease

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm going to try and let Jack get Lara pregnant
He is the best candidate imo

Although I have a feeling Holly is going to tease me about my decision
That's part of why I love her though she is a little tease
I'm gonna try and let MC get Holly pregnant.
I think Carlo is going to be a great dad, it'll be so romantic. I'll even let him bring a straw to her impregnation :giggle:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You just gave me a good idea
I now want Jack to get both Holly & Lara pregnant
Then the mc could start dating Holly and be a daddy twice
Why stop there? Get Saoirse, Isabella, Alina, Evelyn and Sarah impregnated by Jack and your MC can start a whole ass daycare being paid to raise all those other men's children. Think of how romantic that would be Joshy :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why stop there? Get Saoirse, Isabella, Alina, Evelyn and Sarah impregnated by Jack and your MC can start a whole ass daycare being paid to raise all those other men's children. Think of how romantic that would be Joshy :ROFLMAO:
I'm out of reactions for the day
But I have to say I love that idea and you are right it would be really romantic

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022

1. I was quite surprised when faced with the option to have Gavin impregnate Lara because I had chosen to only have Mc impregnate Lara in Chapter 5. If I continue to choose to have Gavin impregnate Lara, will it break the game?

This time I think it's like this:
Ah, I understand what you're saying now. Yeah, I forgot to put something in there to keep track of who does the impregnating... I'll have to fix that in the next update. Thank you for pointing that out :)

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes