Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I'm glad to hear it, I appreciate the feedback :)
just restarted my game over to play again and getting this error, second time to the beach and holly asks lara if she wants to go topless with her. My first time to the beach I chose maybe next time. Clicked ignore and went on

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_3.rpy", line 2617, in script
    if choice_2e == 1:
  File "game/chapter_3.rpy", line 2628, in <module>
    elif choice_2 == 0 and cor > 1:
NameError: name 'choice_2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if choice_2e == 1:
  File "J:\02_Harem\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "J:\02_Harem\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "J:\02_Harem\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Sharing is Caring 0.0.11
Fri Dec 22 14:32:00 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: Fronte91

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
just restarted my game over to play again and getting this error, second time to the beach and holly asks lara if she wants to go topless with her. My first time to the beach I chose maybe next time. Clicked ignore and went on

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    if choice_2e == 1:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if choice_2e == 1:
  File "J:\02_Harem\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "J:\02_Harem\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "J:\02_Harem\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\SharingisCaring-0.0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Sharing is Caring 0.0.11
Fri Dec 22 14:32:00 2023
Good catch! Looks like I didn't specify which choice_2 variable. Attached is a quick fix for the chapter 3 script, I'll make sure it's fixed in the next release as well.

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Links not working for Mac
GDrive and Pixeldrain links are working, GoFile has been automatically deleted due to non-use. The new build is going to be publicly available on the 29th, and the links will all be updated then so you may want to just wait for that.

Reactions: Kai_Koa98

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SharingIsCaring-0.0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Sharing Is Caring [v0.0.12] [Fronte91] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.6GB
Compressed Size: ~400MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Objective and fun game.

NETORASE/sharing wife is very good.

Will the impregnation route after the part where Lara becomes pregnant with Gavin have more continuation with her already pregnant?

Will there be scenes of her pregnant having sex?

Last edited:

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Objective and fun game.

NETORASE/sharing wife is very good.

Will the impregnation route after the part where Lara becomes pregnant with Gavin have more continuation with her already pregnant?

Will there be scenes of her pregnant having sex?
Because of the timeline and how long it would take, there won't be any full scenes with the girls being visibly pregnant while having sex, but there will be some still images in the epilogue showing that

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i gotta say this is really good!
a bit over the top and moderate writing at times maybe, but considering the different tropes that hardly get done right, this is actually outstanding work.
i've already put in multiple playthroughs, which is always a good sign, and am already eager to see where it's going next.
i'm really happy you included the swinging options into the game and the ntri route is fantastic, there are so many good scenes in it so far! (my favorite things are the early club scene with saoirse, the sex shop love hotel scene and all the impregnations. you even included a scene with izzy being pregnant and jack being disappointed he wasn't as fast. marvelous!)

most ntr, or ntr related games here have the MC working really hard to get only a fraction of or less intense sex scenes, than the typical ntr guy like jack is getting. but the strip poker ntri scene shoots that out of proportion.
still, somehow games like this always have the option to get the FMC fuck random people, while the MMC is only fucking named characters. so i'm hoping we get to see more of such scenes like the love hotel!

just one thing i find too strange to keep in the game, is that when you go full ntri, so lara has never ever had sex with anyone other than john, you can still go into the glory hole or let her have fun in the park, with uncountable amounts of strangers. while the scenes themselves are great and kind of the logical next step for the ntrs route, it is definitely strange for lara to be able to switch that easily from the ntri route. there should be at least some prerequisite to be able to choose a ntrs scene without a high ntrs value, or an option to opt out of the scene completely. for example you can only access both the gloryhole or the park with lara, if you at least went with the swinging or ntrs option for the strip poker. so lara had at least an introduction to fucking around, you know?

just my two cents.

• Red Heart

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
i gotta say this is really good!
a bit over the top and moderate writing at times maybe, but considering the different tropes that hardly get done right, this is actually outstanding work.
i've already put in multiple playthroughs, which is always a good sign, and am already eager to see where it's going next.
i'm really happy you included the swinging options into the game and the ntri route is fantastic, there are so many good scenes in it so far! (my favorite things are the early club scene with saoirse, the sex shop love hotel scene and all the impregnations. you even included a scene with izzy being pregnant and jack being disappointed he wasn't as fast. marvelous!)

most ntr, or ntr related games here have the MC working really hard to get only a fraction of or less intense sex scenes, than the typical ntr guy like jack is getting. but the strip poker ntri scene shoots that out of proportion.
still, somehow games like this always have the option to get the FMC fuck random people, while the MMC is only fucking named characters. so i'm hoping we get to see more of such scenes like the love hotel!

just one thing i find too strange to keep in the game, is that when you go full ntri, so lara has never ever had sex with anyone other than john, you can still go into the glory hole or let her have fun in the park, with uncountable amounts of strangers. while the scenes themselves are great and kind of the logical next step for the ntrs route, it is definitely strange for lara to be able to switch that easily from the ntri route. there should be at least some prerequisite to be able to choose a ntrs scene without a high ntrs value, or an option to opt out of the scene completely. for example you can only access both the gloryhole or the park with lara, if you at least went with the swinging or ntrs option for the strip poker. so lara had at least an introduction to fucking around, you know?

just my two cents.
I appreciate all the kind words and feedback :)

You make a good point about the sudden shift if the player is on a pure NTRI playthrough but then has the option for Lara to go into the gloryhole. My thinking was that on the NTRS or NTRI paths, the MC is in control of what happens and so all the options should be available in case the player wants to try a different route on a whim. I think you're right though, I should have put in a stat requirement to help maintain the continuity a bit better.

I'll probably leave it as is for this project, since it's far from perfect and I'm learning as I go, but for future projects I will make sure to keep the story more consistent.

Reactions: mehGusta
Dec 16, 2022
I appreciate all the kind words and feedback :)

You make a good point about the sudden shift if the player is on a pure NTRI playthrough but then has the option for Lara to go into the gloryhole. My thinking was that on the NTRS or NTRI paths, the MC is in control of what happens and so all the options should be available in case the player wants to try a different route on a whim. I think you're right though, I should have put in a stat requirement to help maintain the continuity a bit better.

I'll probably leave it as is for this project, since it's far from perfect and I'm learning as I go, but for future projects I will make sure to keep the story more consistent.
Honestly, too strict stat requirements are typically worse imo. Just let the player decide what to do, no need to force them into one route. I see this a lot in VNs where you want to pick some option, but are 'forced' into another one to gain enough points to unlock scenes later on.
That said, tbf in above example it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense, just give some wiggle room to let players make their own choices is all I'm saying :geek:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The game is PERFECT the way it is because the developer always gives 3 options that are up to the discretion and taste of each player. If you want NETORASE - NETORARE OR NETORI.

For example, I finished the NETORASE route from beginning to end yesterday and it was a lot of fun, John appreciating Lara always fucking other guys and near the end the player has the option to choose whether they want her to get pregnant or not.

Always having options to choose from, the game is excellent in my opinion.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes