Dec 31, 2020
Build 0.0.13 has been released to the public

I saw this game is buried in the latest updates page. Unsure if you have a reason for not doing this, but you know you can use the report button on the original post of your game to 'Report Game' with an optional comment of "PROMOTEONLY", and the mods will put you back to the top of latest updates and refresh that last updated from 5 months to now.
You can only do it when you have a new update obviously, and there's a minimum time between updates of 2 weeks.

1706613133589.png

1706613040512.png

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I saw this game is buried in the latest updates page. Unsure if you have a reason for not doing this, but you know you can use the report button on the original post of your game to 'Report Game' with an optional comment of "PROMOTEONLY", and the mods will put you back to the top of latest updates and refresh that last updated from 5 months to now.
You can only do it when you have a new update obviously, and there's a minimum time between updates of 2 weeks.

View attachment 3308968

View attachment 3308965
I appreciate the tip, I'm still learning my way around this site lol

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Sharing Is Caring [v0.0.13] [Fronte91] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.6GB
Compressed Size: ~450MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

Android:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SharingIsCaring-0.0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Lovely game, I'm on Chapter 4 right now and very much enjoying it, I do think that at the start of the game things move quite fast, but outside of that the writing is enjoyable, It's great that you have a choice on each scene rather than instantly being locked to one route, my only "complaint" is the lack of any music.

Reactions: Fronte91

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Fronte91

you should add additional path—a bicuck path—so that John can do cleanup and serve his master (both femdom and maledom)

all in all, the story and route are great

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Fronte91

you should add additional path—a bicuck path—so that John can do cleanup and serve his master (both femdom and maledom)

all in all, the story and route are great
I appreciate the feedback :) I won't be adding that in for two reasons, one being it's not my cup of tea and two because I'm trying to wrap this story up in the next couple of builds and there wouldn't really be enough time to develop a new kink/fetish into the story.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
I appreciate the feedback :) I won't be adding that in for two reasons, one being it's not my cup of tea and two because I'm trying to wrap this story up in the next couple of builds and there wouldn't really be enough time to develop a new kink/fetish into the story.
OK, but there's potential in the netorare path; its better to add this kind of fetish for the fans of the bicuck genre. You can still rewrite only in the netorare path because it makes more sense. Instead of John always complaining (I don't know what the proper term is), why not transform into Bi? He already admitted he is a beta cuck. its cute to see john doing cleanup

An additional thing in the narrative path: why not show john jerking while her wife is getting laid to make more sense why he loves to watch

dont misunderstand me i dont cricitize, this is only a suggestion

i can send you a flowchart How will you implement if you want?

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
OK, but there's potential in the netorare path; its better to add this kind of fetish for the fans of the bicuck genre. You can still rewrite only in the netorare path because it makes more sense. Instead of John always complaining (I don't know what the proper term is), why not transform into Bi? He already admitted he is a beta cuck. its cute to see john doing cleanup

An additional thing in the narrative path: why not show john jerking while her wife is getting laid to make more sense why he loves to watch

dont misunderstand me i dont cricitize, this is only a suggestion

i can send you a flowchart How will you implement if you want?
No worries, I appreciate the suggestions and feedback. I understand what you're saying, but for this project and this character it just doesn't fit in with my plans. I'll consider adding that into my next project, but I will need to make sure I'm comfortable writing that kind of content so that fans of that fetish will be able to appreciate it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: negeb18

god462

Nov 26, 2021
On chapter 5 on the netorare path and so far there doesn't seem to be any actual netorare. It's all netorase.

Netorare is when MC's significant other cheats on them WITHOUT their permission. If they have permission to cheat, then it is netorase (sharing). MC is not only watching his wife cheat, but is getting turned on by it. That is clearly netorase. If the rest of the "netorare" path is more of the same then the netorare tag should be removed from this game.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
On chapter 5 on the netorare path and so far there doesn't seem to be any actual netorare. It's all netorase.

Netorare is when MC's significant other cheats on them WITHOUT their permission. If they have permission to cheat, then it is netorase (sharing). MC is not only watching his wife cheat, but is getting turned on by it. That is clearly netorase. If the rest of the "netorare" path is more of the same then the netorare tag should be removed from this game.
by this site's definition, that still falls under the netorare tag.
And even then, in the Netorare path the MC is constantly talking about he's not comfortable with how things are going and I don't remember him outright giving his wife permission to fuck whoever she likes, he gets upset when he thinks his wife had sex with Carlo/a stranger, his wife fucks the delivery guy while MC was in the shower when he said previously that he didn't want her to anything like that that night, the wife can outright not tell the MC she's hanging out with Jack and she sucks him off without telling the MC.
While the MC is getting turned on by it (him being turned on or not doesn't disqualify it as NTR anyway) it's clear the wife is more interested in what she wants and is somewhat disregarding the MCs opinion on the matter, even if he doesn't do anything drastic to stop it, his inaction does not necessarily mean he is cool with it, I don't see how this would not be NTR, even if it was the MC who got the ball rolling at the start.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes