Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
On chapter 5 on the netorare path and so far there doesn't seem to be any actual netorare. It's all netorase.

Netorare is when MC's significant other cheats on them WITHOUT their permission. If they have permission to cheat, then it is netorase (sharing). MC is not only watching his wife cheat, but is getting turned on by it. That is clearly netorase. If the rest of the "netorare" path is more of the same then the netorare tag should be removed from this game.
There are parts in the netorare path that she did cheat on her husband without he know about it.

Reactions: Fronte91

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
On chapter 5 on the netorare path and so far there doesn't seem to be any actual netorare. It's all netorase.

Netorare is when MC's significant other cheats on them WITHOUT their permission. If they have permission to cheat, then it is netorase (sharing). MC is not only watching his wife cheat, but is getting turned on by it. That is clearly netorase. If the rest of the "netorare" path is more of the same then the netorare tag should be removed from this game.
Everyone seems to have their own specific definitions of "netorare" and "netorase", which is why I clearly defined my idea of the two terms in the the summary for the game. MEMEACCOUNT and Dereck112 both bring up excellent points as to why the Netorare path fulfills most definitions of "netorare".

That being said, I respect that you may have a different opinion on what constitutes "netorare" and "netorase", but please try not to state your opinion as fact.

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020

The netorare path has a negative impact on the MC.
The netorase path has a positive impact on the MC.
The netori path has a positive impact but better on the MC.

If you think Netorare and Netorase are the same, it was the author's power of imagination to make them different.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Honestly for his first visual novel, this developer has gotten a lot farther than I expected. Promising future I hope.
yeah, agreed! i especially like that he tries to make netorase and netori happen at the same time. lots of games either hardline on ntr or harem maker.
for example i really like the pregnancy stuff, even if it is totally unrealistic that everyone goes "welp, i'm pregnant! who cares!". currently i have everyone impregnated by John, except Lara who is pregnant by Carlo.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I just played the update and thought I would see pregnant women at least in a continuity prologue, but the story has progressed little since before the update.

I hope that in the next update there will be images of them pregnant since the developer has already said that there will not be sex scenes with them pregnant as it would take more time, but it would be great if there was at least one scene with Lara pregnant, having sex with someone.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Still like the game with it's choices and sticking to them plus overall theme. That said, a couple things to share in CH8.

First, any bottle of whisky that big...

screenshot0001.png

...is definite gutrot, hangover waiting to happen shit.

Next, we need to send Evie to the hospital after this...

screenshot0002.png

...her guts are literally wrecked. (ignore the captions, I renamed the wife and her coworker and the caption is describing a different scene that it keeps flipping back to, with this one)

BTW, I impregnated them all. The NNWO(Nerd New World Order).

Last edited:

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Still like the game with it's choices and sticking to them plus overall theme. That said, a couple things to share in CH8.

First, any bottle of whisky that big...

View attachment 3369103

...is definite gutrot, hangover waiting to happen shit.

Next, we need to send Evie to the hospital after this...

View attachment 3369104

...her guts are literally wrecked. (ignore the captions, I renamed the wife and her coworker and the caption is describing a different scene that it keeps flipping back to, with this one)

BTW, I impregnated them all. The NNWO(Nerd New World Order).
Yeah, mild spoiler, but everyone's pretty hungover the next day haha.

As for Evie, unfortunately I still struggle with preventing clipping in Koikatsu Party, so things like that appear every now and then. Not much I can do about it now, but I'll keep a better eye out in the future lol

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Ah, I see what I did. It's referencing a choice made back in Chapter 5 lol.

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Ah, I see what I did. It's referencing a choice made back in Chapter 5 lol.
Yeah, that's what I thought was happening. I think that if the MC made that choice back in Ch. 5, then he shouldn't be one of the options for impregnating Lara. Consequences, and such :p (Please keep it that way)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SharingIsCaring-0.0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes