Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Sharing Is Caring [v0.1.0] [Fronte91] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [435 MB]
- - -

Mac [444 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SharingIsCaring-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Congrats on finishing the game!

If you're still going to add things to the game after this, I would propose having an option for a gangbang between the three choices to impregnate Laura and having a random winner (if possible, basically just want a gangbang scene, lol). Also, an option for Laura to get pregnant from a stranger either during her park scene or another scene in public free-use. If not, that's fine. I liked the game either way :)

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
I hate how rare it is that one of these games actually finishes before the dev loses inspiration and just milks Patreon forever. Congrats Fronte. asdf.png
Just gonna put this here though, bit of a funny mistake

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
I have a good suggestion.. Gameplay possiblity for a mix of Netori and Netorase will be best with the netorase options being something like the mc corrupting/forcing/manipulating some girls to have sex with others just for fun or some potential benifits.. Almost all netorase games nowadays focuses on the willingness of both the mc and the girls, which is becoming excessively common and boring.. If you wish you can make it different by making the mc manipulating the girls into netorase.. For an example, A mc selling out his wife to his boss for some favor, the wife of mc thinks that the mc doesn't know about the cheating, but mc is the one who actually arranged it and created the chance for his boss.. Something like this..

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
With the game finally finished I'm looking forward to the next game from this developer. Hopefully he takes everything he has learned and leverages it into something even better than expectations.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Not until it's playtested for a while, this is the first beta version of the complete game and already there's been things that need to be fixed. Version 1.0.0 will be when I'm confident there aren't any issues at all.
But there is already the completed tag.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is the ntr avoidable?

Actually in all honesty this forums fear of cuckoldry as a concept has developed to the point that it seems some people here consider anyone at all engaging in sex without them is cuckoldry.
No kidding. I've seen people saying that a guy fucking the main character's mom is ntr. Like, how :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No kidding. I've seen people saying that a guy fucking the main character's mom is ntr. Like, how :ROFLMAO:
Someone fucking the MC's mom isn't NTR, someone stealing the MC's mom is NTR. Because NTR doesn't mean cheating or cuckolding, it means stealing through sex. So your mom going out, dating a dude who respects your relationship with your mother while building his own? Not NTR because there's no stealing going on. Your mother is just as much your mother and nothing's undermined the familial relationship. Your childhood bully fucking your mom behind your back to the point that she starts prioritizing him over you to the point of abandonment? Yes NTR, your mother is abandoning her role as your parent and your familial relationship is being undermined or even outright destroyed.
Good example is Seasons of Loss by NTRMAN.
Basically it's an old trope in NTR doujins to not just steal the MC's girl but any girl who was close to him. So his girl, his childhood friend, his mother, his sister, anyone who matters to him is fair game as long as there's a relationship that can be destroyed through sex with his bully.

Reactions: Xakorik and kialera

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Someone fucking the MC's mom isn't NTR, someone stealing the MC's mom is NTR. Because NTR doesn't mean cheating or cuckolding, it means stealing through sex. So your mom going out, dating a dude who respects your relationship with your mother while building his own? Not NTR because there's no stealing going on. Your mother is just as much your mother and nothing's undermined the familial relationship. Your childhood bully fucking your mom behind your back to the point that she starts prioritizing him over you to the point of abandonment? Yes NTR, your mother is abandoning her role as your parent and your familial relationship is being undermined or even outright destroyed.
Good example is Seasons of Loss by NTRMAN.
Basically it's an old trope in NTR doujins to not just steal the MC's girl but any girl who was close to him. So his girl, his childhood friend, his mother, his sister, anyone who matters to him is fair game as long as there's a relationship that can be destroyed through sex with his bully.
Yeah, I know. But this person thought that only fucking the main character's mom was NTR already, is what I am saying. You don't have to educate me on this, I am a graduate in the school of NTR NTREXPLANAITION.png

Reactions: ustar
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes