4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sharing my Fancee [1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (826 MB/ 198 MB) : ,

Friendly Mac Compression By LunarMist : ,

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dear friends,
If someone is interested in the game, here is the new and last update:

pc
mac

I have decided to finish this story, because of the small interest to it. This is my first project and I made a lot of mistakes, but I don't want the game to be abandoned, I'm used to finishing everything to the end. I have tried to make a logical ending and not just finish the story as quickly as possible. I hope I succeeded. I want to thank you for your support, kind words and constructive criticism, it motivates.

The game has four endings, depending on the final choice and Anna's level of sexuality and love.

I don't want to give up and I am starting my second project, again with the NTR content (yes, I'm incorrigible :LUL:), but with, hopefully, more interesting storyline and game mechanics.

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
I'm very glad that you are already working on your 2nd project, and from what i have read, it will be focused on the hotwife/cuckold path (and i'm hoping that obviously), so i'm very eager to see the new project!
Only 2 wishes:

1- Make the savings compatible with the new versions, without restarting the game from the beginning every time
2- Last but not less important, please add a lot of stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie, especially for the hotwife!

So my friend, thanks for your erfforts for making these beautiful games and keep it up! :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

P.S. Due to my inexperience, I was constantly converting images to reduce the size of the game. And only recently I noticed that this conversion significantly decreased the image quality, especially in the first and second updates. Now I kind of found the right way to not lose image quality, but I didn’t change the pictures at the beginning of the game. My fault.
That's not a problem if you kept a backup of the original uncompressed image files.

For compression tools and discussion etc see the following part of the forum :
https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Why the size of the last update 0.8 was 1.09 Go and this one is smaller 825mo? i dont get it?
And btw Dimajio333 thanks for your great game, I liked the characters and the atmosphere from the beginning !!

And I wish you good luck for your next game. Can you tell us more about the story and the characters or is it still too early? Either way, I'm sure it'll be even better than this one!!

Thanks again
thanks )) This is because I changed the format for all images in the game, reducing the size)) but still it's better to have the game compressed (thanks, (Asenaris) ).

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is there some kind of Walkthrough for this game? If yes please post.
You don't need the Walkthrough. Just some tips on possible endings of the game:

- Share your fiancee with Luis.
- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love >80
- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality >70 and Love <=80
- Don't share her with Luis and she has Sexuality <=70

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What is a password for MEGA?
1658328530234.png
Bones, do you know what is a password for MEGA?
Um, what the fuck are talking about, Jim?

PS:
Jim, did you notice the date that Adrianoczesio signed up on F95? and he is just now commenting here 4 years, 9 months, 18 days later.
Yeah, Bones looks pretty suspect to me.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The Engrish is strong with this one. It really detracts from the immersion in the story to have to continually correct the translation in your head as you read.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I'm going to guess that the "final" ended up breaking saves from previous versions since I gave up trying to load after my three most recent saves. Could somebody please update the OP to indicate that?

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes