shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I've seen this game listed somewhere else and they had the tag "nipple fuck" Anyone know if this game actually has that in it? Or just mix up between that and Tit fuck?

Reactions: Lawelite

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
How do I access the Orc Camp? The game's telling me to go there after finishing Aurora's cleansing.
I've talked to everyone I can talk to, but still can't find a way to get there? :unsure:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
The update was great! The animations are really fantastic! Also, no offense to the other artist but I'm glad there is an option to switch to Eclipse during Aurora's scene. I may have encountered a bug though, in the gallery when you play a scene the back arrow appears in the upper right corner of the screen, that I assume is supposed to exit the current scene and go back to the gallery but it doesn't do anything when clicked. On that topic, is there anyway you guys can add in a feature that allows going backwords through text? Like in RenPy games were there is a back button on the hub that takes you back to the previous line of dialogue and image

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
we got a few bug reports related to the gallery, so we are having those fixed, next build is coming much faster because its mostly adjustments in regards to QoL and such.
That sounds great.

wikia is going to be worked on before the weekend.
Also great. I've been looking forward to the wiki

besides that patreon is being shut down in the next 72 hours
Why is your patreon being shut down?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Why is your patreon being shut down?
Basically we're not comfortable with their insane restrictions so we're gonna be transferring over to subscribe star. We'll have much more freedom to make the game we actually want to make over there.

Edit: We're already over there but this is just making everything final and letting people know.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Basically we're not comfortable with their insane restrictions so we're gonna be transferring over to subscribe star. We'll have much more freedom to make the game we actually want to make over there.

Edit: We're already over there but this is just making everything final and letting people know.
I'm sorry Patreon has become a mess. Hopefully Subscribestar is a good alternative for you and others

rubberbot

Nov 27, 2019
for anyone that is having a hard time finding the save despite knowing that it is in the appdata folder, it is in local in the folder named "corruptible_fixed2"
At the very least it was there for me, I kept looking for either shattered lands or eclipse something but I was finally able to use all my brain wrinkles to find the folder and yes I know about sorting by date but for some reason win10 wasn't updating it's date with the saves within the folder
Anyways, hope this helps someone =D

rubberbot

Nov 27, 2019
some of the values definitely would be easy to break the game with, i would imagine ones that alter previous events to be especially harmful
i was speaking more for people that wanted to backup or transfer saves from say their desktop to their laptop (reason i looked for save location)
but yea as long as its encrypted such that notepad++ and the online save edit site just display a bunch of random nonsense then that should be good

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
you can complete ixsy's quest by winning fights against the feral centauress and the feral slime girl.
I know this from a while ago but I'm a bit confused. Do you get any confirmation that you've finished this? I've gotten her request, gone to woods and won both encounters, gone back to the tavern, and have had her make the same request again.

Am I supposed to be doing anything specific or is there even a reward for this at all?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
As for the pregnancy there isn't much focus on progression right now but being pregnant does reflect in all outfits and various scenes for now so that should be something for you to enjoy.
Edit: Also while its not a focus right now there will be pregnancies for various monsters as well.
When will it be focused on?

I tried this game a while back and it didn't really stick on me. But when pregnancy is implemented I'd stick to it.

Any puns above was clearly unintentional

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
When will it be focused on?

I tried this game a while back and it didn't really stick on me. But when pregnancy is implemented I'd stick to it.

Any puns above was clearly unintentional
We're not quite sure at this moment but we're doing our best to get the most things in the game that we can. Since we're so limited in time we have to choose where we spend our resources wisely.

Reactions: t727
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes