Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
I think some of the clues during the investigation are pretty hard to find. Other than that it seems like it is pretty good game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well then why are you still in this forum????? What do you want to say, exactly, while all you do is complain?
You mean thread? If you actually read then you would see I in fact did leave, and haven't posted here since December.

Last edited:

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
and here i am again
So what to do in orc camp? I've talked with everyone, but they still say that i must talk to everyone(sheeesh...)

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
and here i am again
So what to do in orc camp? I've talked with everyone, but they still say that i must talk to everyone(sheeesh...)
If you''ve talked to everyone try going to the forest. That's normally the next destination.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Bah, I thought the second corrupted crystal would make the slime more dragonlike, maybe give it a dick, not kill it.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know where the save files for this game located? I cant seem to find them cuz i never could figure out what game engen this uses i put all my rpgs in folders with they engen type all together. Repny in one folder and realengin in another as examples. So if some one could tell me were the save file is id be happy.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes