Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
I think some of the clues during the investigation are pretty hard to find. Other than that it seems like it is pretty good game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well then why are you still in this forum????? What do you want to say, exactly, while all you do is complain?
You mean thread? If you actually read then you would see I in fact did leave, and haven't posted here since December.

Last edited:

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
and here i am again
So what to do in orc camp? I've talked with everyone, but they still say that i must talk to everyone(sheeesh...)

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
and here i am again
So what to do in orc camp? I've talked with everyone, but they still say that i must talk to everyone(sheeesh...)
If you''ve talked to everyone try going to the forest. That's normally the next destination.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Bah, I thought the second corrupted crystal would make the slime more dragonlike, maybe give it a dick, not kill it.

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know where the save files for this game located? I cant seem to find them cuz i never could figure out what game engen this uses i put all my rpgs in folders with they engen type all together. Repny in one folder and realengin in another as examples. So if some one could tell me were the save file is id be happy.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Bah, I thought the second corrupted crystal would make the slime more dragonlike, maybe give it a dick, not kill it.
Gotta pace out that corruption ;)

Anyone know where the save files for this game located? I cant seem to find them cuz i never could figure out what game engen this uses i put all my rpgs in folders with they engen type all together. Repny in one folder and realengin in another as examples. So if some one could tell me were the save file is id be happy.
It should be in your appdata folder. It shouldn't be to hard to find once you get there.

Any walkhthrough for this game ?
cause i feel i am kinda lost of what to do now .
That's being worked on right now. A walkthrough and wiki is something we've been wanting to put together for a while.

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I just played this game for the first time and it's fantastic. There is a gallery and I think it was stated previously that the main menu's gallery contains scenes from any playthrough which is wonderful. I don't have all the scenes, but there seems to be some really good futanari content which I'm here for; the lesbian scenes are nice too. You guys are working on a walkthrough which is very exciting. The themes of the game are great and I'm excited to play the multiple routes. It's written well which is also wonderful. The art is beautiful and sexy: I mean look at the butt on that dragon girl for fuck's sake. The only two minor complaints I have are the male x female scenes aren't really my thing, and the second artist doesn't quite do it for me as well as the original one (the one who drew the character sprites). This is one of the most promising games I've played in a while. Please continue developing it.

Reactions: Lawelite
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes