• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah I'm on .4 though and they did say in the changelog that was supposed to be done. While I did figure it out eventually, I didn't even realize the sexp was what it was until I accidentally noticed the small symbols that were there when I was in the cave.
Me either. But it's a WIP that's only been out a short time. I'm sure they'll smooth that out when they can. it's par for the course on indie alpha releases.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I see that is says this game has pregnancy content, but there isn't any that I've seen so far. Is it actually in and I'm just missing it, or is it not in yet?

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
let tiamat have a scene where she gets creampied, such as working in the brothel, and internal cumshot has a good chance of getting her pregnant, it then manifest after a few days.

any cumshot thats internal for tiamat has a chance of knocking her up, after a some days in game she will show signs of being pregnant, and beyond that after a hidden day count runs down, on her next visit to the cave she will have a scene.

Ah, ok thanks! I hope there will more pregnancy stuff in the future!

Also another question. Is there any sort of guide or wiki for this game? I'd very much appreciate one. Thanks :)

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Yeah I'm on .4 though and they did say in the changelog that was supposed to be done. While I did figure it out eventually, I didn't even realize the sexp was what it was until I accidentally noticed the small symbols that were there when I was in the cave.
Theres more to nenets route than there was in the last one. The current build goes up to the final quest right before the cleansing for both routes. Auroras cleansing and wrapping everything up will be taken care of in the very next build.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I've gotten to day 84 over the last couple hours and have worked at the brothel quite a bit for most of the time. Not once have I gotten preggers, could it be bugged or am I just unlucky?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
So I've gotten to day 84 over the last couple hours and have worked at the brothel quite a bit for most of the time. Not once have I gotten preggers, could it be bugged or am I just unlucky?
Thats very strange. I'll look into it. But you should have been able to get her pregnant by then.

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
This has pregnancy now?!? This has just skyrocketted to the top five on my watch list, pregnant monster girls is my number 2 kink. I only have two questions.

1. Is there going to be a large variety of monmusu? (Honestly haven't played this yet, I usually don't play games until there are near completion. So I don't know how much variety is already in the game.)

2. Is there going to be some variety in pregnancy progression? Seems unlikely, because it is a personal kink and likely not to common even amongst others with a pregnant monster girl fetish, but I figure I'd ask anyway.

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
How do you improve your stats?
When you're in the cave you can see the plus signs on your statbox. That will allow you to level up

This has pregnancy now?!? This has just skyrocketted to the top five on my watch list, pregnant monster girls is my number 2 kink. I only have two questions.

1. Is there going to be a large variety of monmusu? (Honestly haven't played this yet, I usually don't play games until there are near completion. So I don't know how much variety is already in the game.)

2. Is there going to be some variety in pregnancy progression? Seems unlikely, because it is a personal kink and likely not to common even amongst others with a pregnant monster girl fetish, but I figure I'd ask anyway.
Yes, there will be a very large variety of monster girls for you to enjoy. As for the pregnancy there isn't much focus on progression right now but being pregnant does reflect in all outfits and various scenes for now so that should be something for you to enjoy.
Edit: Also while its not a focus right now there will be pregnancies for various monsters as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: t727 and Prawnboy99

MoonGuard

Mar 25, 2017
Quite enjoyed the demo, took the Lamia's path, curious to take the holy church route now but will wait for more content.

Very promising groundwork, only minor gripes with the dialogue menus taking a while to draw and other UI issues, in general the UI feels too big and stylised, akin to older RTSes like Warcraft 3. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely not great for a VN IMO.

A few game play issues:
1. Didn't find all of Lil's core shards, not sure if I'm blind or the UI covers them up as mentioned previously - pretty sure I missed one in the forest.
2. No real indication when you've exhausted a dialogue option, apart from just repeating it - this is fine on the first try but annoying for replayability.
3. Options menu doesn't seem to save properly or is tied to savefile - haven't played around too much. But after restarting the game my sound would be all over the place, game doesn't seem to scale very well with fullscreen on/off either with 16:10 monitors - had to resize the window manually to get it to look right and not weirdly jaggy.

Overall, keep it up devs - I'm curious to see where you take the story and am enjoying the more unique MC.

Reactions: Lawelite

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Quite enjoyed the demo, took the Lamia's path, curious to take the holy church route now but will wait for more content.

Very promising groundwork, only minor gripes with the dialogue menus taking a while to draw and other UI issues, in general the UI feels too big and stylised, akin to older RTSes like Warcraft 3. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely not great for a VN IMO.

A few game play issues:
1. Didn't find all of Lil's core shards, not sure if I'm blind or the UI covers them up as mentioned previously - pretty sure I missed one in the forest.
2. No real indication when you've exhausted a dialogue option, apart from just repeating it - this is fine on the first try but annoying for replayability.
3. Options menu doesn't seem to save properly or is tied to savefile - haven't played around too much. But after restarting the game my sound would be all over the place, game doesn't seem to scale very well with fullscreen on/off either with 16:10 monitors - had to resize the window manually to get it to look right and not weirdly jaggy.

Overall, keep it up devs - I'm curious to see where you take the story and am enjoying the more unique MC.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Lils shards are definitely hidden a bit but theres no shard in the forest. Currently the two avaliable shards are in lumons hearth and near the brothel.

I know what you mean when you talked about exhausted options and thats something we'll be looking into.

And the options menu is definitely tied to save file though it woulsnt be to much trouble to universalize them. We'll see what we can come up with.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
If this has been said before I do apologize
Why does this exe want to communicate with ping.yoyogames.com?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
In the gallery how do I get the 3 scenes before Auroras fingering scene?
for those scenes you'll want to go down nenets route and also find lils second shard to open up her next scene. You'll probably have to start a new game to go down the second route but all the scenes you unlock are preserved in the main menu's gallery.

Reactions: RHFlash

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
for those scenes you'll want to go down nenets route and also find lils second shard to open up her next scene. You'll probably have to start a new game to go down the second route but all the scenes you unlock are preserved in the main menu's gallery.
I didn't know the game had routes, I don't mind starting a new game but how would I go about starting that route? I thought the game was fairly linear so I wasn't sure.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes