Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok question. So I've followed through with the slime girl quest, getting the shards and all, and decided to try corrupting them with the assumption that that'll lead into more sexy times, and then after the second one she just dies. I don't think that was a bug or anything, so my question is why....?
I mean, I'm definitely missing something here, because what's the point in doing the "evil/corrupted" route if you just end up murdering the character you wanted to sex. I'm at a loss for the logic behind the design of this, because what's the point?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Ok question. So I've followed through with the slime girl quest, getting the shards and all, and decided to try corrupting them with the assumption that that'll lead into more sexy times, and then after the second one she just dies. I don't think that was a bug or anything, so my question is why....?
I mean, I'm definitely missing something here, because what's the point in doing the "evil/corrupted" route if you just end up murdering the character you wanted to sex. I'm at a loss for the logic behind the design of this, because what's the point?
This is to reinforce the fragility of what you're doing to her. Both pure and corrupt paths lead to sexy times, just different kinds that change depending on her appearance and personality. You're essentially putting her heart back together and if you push the corruption to hard, to fast that makes her fall apart.

You can corrupt her and that will reflect heavily in her dialogue, scenes, and appearance but you have to be careful about how you do it that's all.

• Sad
Reactions: Ullubu

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
1st of all does the game autosave?
and 2nd is there a possibility that there will be a save load function with more than 3 saves?
Because i am mostly used to saving before any decisions to see all outcomes, and decide which one i like most. Really hard for me to play games and hope for the best, and if i dont like outcome the need to start a new game (which is what a hate most, playing same thing again and again)
jus tout of curiosity thoo, i like the game so far and it seem really fun thanks :)

EDIT i remebered a little more :p if possible and not too much work (dont know what engine u are using) maybe have a rollback with the mousweel even for choices (if your not doing the saves ) or just so if someone missclicks and loses dialog to be able to go back and see it.
And maybe make it so if you click the mouse wheel button it can funtion as using V to hide text, plus right click for menu

Last edited:

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
1st of all does the game autosave?
and 2nd is there a possibility that there will be a save load function with more than 3 saves?
Because i am mostly used to saving before any decisions to see all outcomes, and decide which one i like most. Really hard for me to play games and hope for the best, and if i dont like outcome the need to start a new game (which is what a hate most, playing same thing again and again)
jus tout of curiosity thoo, i like the game so far and it seem really fun thanks :)

EDIT i remebered a little more :p if possible and not too much work (dont know what engine u are using) maybe have a rollback with the mousweel even for choices (if your not doing the saves ) or just so if someone missclicks and loses dialog to be able to go back and see it.
And maybe make it so if you click the mouse wheel button it can funtion as using V to hide text, plus right click for menu
No Autosaves, and I totally understand the impulse to save before every decision. I do that alot myself sometimes haha. It is kinda possible for us to add more save slot but we are mostly sticking to the 3 for now to make save management more, well, manageable on our end. You can still save and reload before any event pretty much to your heart's content just with less slots for now.

We can also look into rollbacks you mentioned but in the meantime you can access the log to see previous dialogues by pressing L and you can make dialogue boxes invisible by pressing V or by clicking the toggle visibility button from the menu when you press escape.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game and I hope you'll continue to enjoy it as we put out more content (y)

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
i'm not entirely sure what you mean, so you may need to elaborate a little. if you are speaking in reference to her vs other characters in the game, the conversational CGs are not an accurate depiction of their size when standing side by side. a good example would be the lamia, nenet in the game, an actual 1:1 reference would have her towering over tiamat, its the same with ixsy the goblin as well, her face is about around tiamats groin.
I think they mean Tiamat doesn't have as many heads as she is often depicted with.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
So the Librarian lamia keeps telling me to come back later. Am I missing something, or is that as far as her quest currently goes? I know, like most things on here, it's a WIP; just trying to make sure I didn't miss something.

So far, it's pretty a good start.

Reactions: Lawelite

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
This is the worst fucking start to a game I've ever experienced. There's NOTHING to do. All I can do is go into a forest and get fucked by a horse, or ask questions to the bar wench. That's it. No content, the game is 3 conversations long.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
This is the worst fucking start to a game I've ever experienced. There's NOTHING to do. All I can do is go into a forest and get fucked by a horse, or ask questions to the bar wench. That's it. No content, the game is 3 conversations long.
It's longer. Go through the forest until you can take the slime chick home, and you get content. After asking all the questions, leave, sleep/forest for a day, go back to the bar/brothel, and take the job. A lot of the content is set to trigger based on day ticks.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
i have a question, are you spamming through dialogue? because in the first bar alone you can get a wide number of sex scenes working as a prostitute for ixsy, including getting her to suck you off, and a scene where you sneak in and watch her get fucked in the ass. but to get that you need to pay attention to whats going on, ask about the her problems, and then accept her offer to work.

Edit:
Also, @Lust Demon
ill need to check the pathing, give me time to get home and ill give you a proper reply on your question. we have a lot of stuff being worked on at once, since the latest build has voice acting in it, as well as scenes for the art on my end, as well as commissioning a secondary artist so we can get more sex scenes out faster. there is a lot of content planned and almost all my free time is currently sunk into the project.

so im not always sure about content paths off the top of my head
It somehow fixed itself, seemingly. This time a new question popped up that never did before, about her "idea". Before, that wasn't coming up even when exhausting all questions.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
So the Librarian lamia keeps telling me to come back later. Am I missing something, or is that as far as her quest currently goes? I know, like most things on here, it's a WIP; just trying to make sure I didn't miss something.

So far, it's pretty a good start.
Just to let you know yeah, thats as far as her quest goes in the current build. Alot of her content is more or less finished but she needed a lot more assets developed to make the route work. In the next build you should be able to get to the last quests for both Aurora and Nenet's routes.

Reactions: Lust Demon

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
if you ever feel like you are having bugs, or problems, dont be afraid to message me directly, even on discord. that stands for anyone interested in the game thats having issues. because everything is being mostly coded from scratch, so there will be technical issues that we have to look into.
Yeah, sorry for being so mean about it. I tend to do that if I get frustrated with a game on here, I come here and make a stink about it where I am harsher than I should be. Comes with having a bit of a real life anger problem that I am really rather ashamed of.

Reactions: Lawelite

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Just to let you know yeah, thats as far as her quest goes in the current build. Alot of her content is more or less finished but she needed a lot more assets developed to make the route work. In the next build you should be able to get to the last quests for both Aurora and Nenet's routes.
OK, cool. Thanks for the heads up. I figured Aurora wasn't functional yet. The tip off is there, but the quest line seemed to be a complete non-starter. Looking forward to both.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes