Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Just to let you know yeah, thats as far as her quest goes in the current build. Alot of her content is more or less finished but she needed a lot more assets developed to make the route work. In the next build you should be able to get to the last quests for both Aurora and Nenet's routes.
OK, cool. Thanks for the heads up. I figured Aurora wasn't functional yet. The tip off is there, but the quest line seemed to be a complete non-starter. Looking forward to both.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
OK, cool. Thanks for the heads up. I figured Aurora wasn't functional yet. The tip off is there, but the quest line seemed to be a complete non-starter. Looking forward to both.
Actually, auroras route is more complete in this build than nenets. Its just once you go deep enough into Nenets tree you lock into her route and can no longer go down auroras. Same with aurora once you go deep enough into her tree you lock into her route. Thats why youre given several chances to change your mind and end the convo at one point with both girls. There will be a more explicit warning in the next build since youre not the only one who was tripped up by this.

Reactions: Lust Demon

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Actually, auroras route is more complete in this build than nenets. Its just once you go deep enough into Nenets tree you lock into her route and can no longer go down auroras. Same with aurora once you go deep enough into her tree you lock into her route. Thats why youre given several chances to change your mind and end the convo at one point with both girls. There will be a more explicit warning in the next build since youre not the only one who was tripped up by this.

Huh. Didn't realize there was one. Guess I'll have to go back and try it out. Thanks!

Reactions: Lawelite
Apr 22, 2017
i'm not entirely sure what you mean, so you may need to elaborate a little. if you are speaking in reference to her vs other characters in the game, the conversational CGs are not an accurate depiction of their size when standing side by side. a good example would be the lamia, nenet in the game, an actual 1:1 reference would have her towering over tiamat, its the same with ixsy the goblin as well, her face is about around tiamats groin.
The dragon goddess Tiamat D&D

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Is there any walkthrough? Im pretty much stuck. (again)
Nope. A lot of the games on here, including this one, are in development, new and made by small teams; because they have a very niche fan base. It's not like a AAA game with a huge staff to make their own guide or a million player plus fan base to make a comprehensive wiki.

That said, I've found this site very helpful for problems that I've encountered. Don't be afraid to simply ask a question; even if it seems dumb, it's probably not. IME, if you have an issue/question with/about something, you likely aren't the only one. Or won't be the only one.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Which part are you stuck at?
to simply ask a question
Thanks guys for you trying to help, but i assumed that is much simplier to just ask a guide or w-t than scribbling lenghty post with explaining where i stuck in the quests, my lots of questions etc.
Well if there is none, than i'll wait. Game has nice art and pomising story, but its a little hard to play at current time.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are super awkwardly positioned images common like in the 4th one between the slime and the mc for the sex scenes?
Because cisually, that detracts a lot for me.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Are super awkwardly positioned images common like in the 4th one between the slime and the mc for the sex scenes?
Because cisually, that detracts a lot for me.
Do you mean Lil? That scene in particular is a bit shaky on the edges since we were still figuring out a good method for aligning them. There shouldn't be any more problems like that going forward.

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
is it all CG atm or are there animated scenes? If not, will it be all CG's or will scenes become animated later on? I will watch the game regardless.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
is it all CG atm or are there animated scenes? If not, will it be all CG's or will scenes become animated later on? I will watch the game regardless.
All CGs for now. We are looking into potential avenues to get some animations into the game but for the foreseeable future we will focus on CGs.

Reactions: RHFlash

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Do you mean Lil? That scene in particular is a bit shaky on the edges since we were still figuring out a good method for aligning them. There shouldn't be any more problems like that going forward.
Awesome. Then I'll check it out.
I have no idea if the slime's name is Lil. But if that's the name of dull green slime eating out Tiamat in the 4th preview image, yes.
That image looks all kinds of awkward with her oddly twisted shoulders and even the positioning of her face/head.
For example, why can we see both her eyes? If that's the case, is her mouth on the far left side of her cheek right there? It doesn't look that way, but slimes are amorphous so I guess its technically possible. But from the darker coloration of her lips they don't seem to be something we're seeing showing through her body.
And her shoulders being turned so far makes her at least 45 degrees farther than she should be to lick the dragon lady.

Edit: Nope. Not Lil. Lil seems to be the gray slime in the third image.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How do you actually do Aurora's cleansing? Whenever I talk to Nenet she just says that it's happening soon.

Also, I totally didn't understand how to level up my stats until just now like an hour and a half into the game. Maybe I just missed it, but I feel it wasn't obvious.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
How do you actually do Aurora's cleansing? Whenever I talk to Nenet she just says that it's happening soon.

Also, I totally didn't understand how to level up my stats until just now like an hour and a half into the game. Maybe I just missed it, but I feel it wasn't obvious.
Yeah, I asked that earlier. I haven't tried 0.4 yet, but for the previous version that was as far as it went.

Plusing up stuff just involves going back to the cave and spending sex points, for lack of a better term. That and save slots aren't the easiest to figure out, but they exist.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, I asked that earlier. I haven't tried 0.4 yet, but for the previous version that was as far as it went.

Plusing up stuff just involves going back to the cave and spending sex points, for lack of a better term. That and save slots aren't the easiest to figure out, but they exist.
Yeah I'm on .4 though and they did say in the changelog that was supposed to be done. While I did figure it out eventually, I didn't even realize the sexp was what it was until I accidentally noticed the small symbols that were there when I was in the cave.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes