TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Aw man, even the people trying to help others are racist assholes? That sucks. Where's the 3rd path where I say "Fuck it" and kill em all?

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Aw man, even the people trying to help others are racist assholes? That sucks. Where's the 3rd path where I say "Fuck it" and kill em all?
Simply keep going forward. You'll find that Tiamat definitely has the ability to put everyone in that town in their place.

Reactions: TheImage

Rainbowinthedark

Nov 24, 2017
Given how short the current version is, I doubt there's anything I could say that hasn't been said already. It's really promising, checks a LOT of boxes for me already. UI's functional and nothing seemed broken there, I didn't experience any crashes or bugs. There are a few gripes I have.

The game has some stat checks, but if there was any sort of xp/level up system it flew right over my dumb head.

In my time spent piddling around the brothel, there seemed to be 3 available sex scenes (double handjob, titjob, doggy against wall), 5 if you count the 2 with Ixia that occationally got thrown in there. There seemed to only be 2 Brothel tasks (Potions and cleaning) but I didn't see any repeats on the chats. I don't know if my luck is just terrible or the game just kept throwing the same ones at me because that's all there was, but even if it's the latter I'd assume that's already a thing that's being worked on.

there's quite a few gramatical errors in the text, but I'd honestly expect that in a game of this scale at this stage of development. The actual story and text was perfectly understandable, so it's not a big problem.

I personally wish Tiamat's eggnancy went on a bit longer (2 days seems kinda short) and got a bit bigger, but that's a bit of a personal want. I assume the ability to impreg other characters is in the works, and I'm pretty sure I saw a post about it either here or on the Patreon during my drowsy browsing last night.

Last edited:

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah levelling up took me quite some time to actually realize as well. You have to open the stat window with T, and then near your levels there will be little stylized + signs. You can get xp(?) by doing naughty things and it's indicated by the lips in the stat window.

Reactions: Lawelite

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Given how short the current version is, I doubt there's anything I could say that hasn't been said already. It's really promising, checks a LOT of boxes for me already. UI's functional and nothing seemed broken there, I didn't experience any crashes or bugs. There are a few gripes I have.

The game has some stat checks, but if there was any sort of xp/level up system it flew right over my dumb head.

In my time spent piddling around the brothel, there seemed to be 3 available sex scenes (double handjob, titjob, doggy against wall), 5 if you count the 2 with Ixia that occationally got thrown in there. There seemed to only be 2 Brothel tasks (Potions and cleaning) but I didn't see any repeats on the chats. I don't know if my luck is just terrible or the game just kept throwing the same ones at me because that's all there was, but even if it's the latter I'd assume that's already a thing that's being worked on.

there's quite a few gramatical errors in the text, but I'd honestly expect that in a game of this scale at this stage of development. The actual story and text was perfectly understandable, so it's not a big problem.

I personally wish Tiamat's eggnancy went on a bit longer (2 days seems kinda short) and got a bit bigger, but that's a bit of a personal want. I assume the ability to impreg other characters is in the works, and I'm pretty sure I saw a post about it either here or on the Patreon during my drowsy browsing last night.
Just a note, if you've only gone as far as the brothel there is actually a good chunk of content you havent gotten to yet. After about 5 days have passed you'll get a visit at the brothel from Aurora and that will unlock the city. There is a tons of stuff for you do do there!

Reactions: Rainbowinthedark

Rainbowinthedark

Nov 24, 2017
Just a note, if you've only gone as far as the brothel there is actually a good chunk of content you havent gotten to yet. After about 5 days have passed you'll get a visit at the brothel from Aurora and that will unlock the city. There is a tons of stuff for you do do there!
Oh, I know, I finished out the game's current content down Nenet's path and enjoyed what I saw. If I didn't really like the content of this game I wouldn't have broken a two year lurking streak.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
How to levelup Stats *
If you actually scrolled a bit up, see previous posts, you would've found out. It won't let you level up anywhere but in the cave(home).

''You have to open the stat window with T, and then near your levels there will be little stylized + signs. You can get xp(?) by doing naughty things and it's indicated by the lips in the stat window. ''

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
'Villian Protag' check!
'monstergirls' check!
'voyeur' check!
'female potag' check!
'lesbian content' check!
'futa/trans protag' :groans:

Is the futa stuff optional, or is it the standard 2 minutes of a female MC before she finds a mcguffin and grows a dick?

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
this game seem interesting but futa not my type just to think how they managed to get pregnant... with the all girl have the thing below that made me not sure wan to try it out if someone can tell me.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
its literally magic. tiamat only grows a cock if required for the scene, and through the rune on her torso. its not a permanent thing as much as there due to the fact its either that, or make every other female futa. unless you want strictly lesbian scenes. most girls are strictly female, this goes for ixsy the goblin, aurora the human, nanet the lamia, one of the two orcs added, all current slime girls, and a few other im not listing. there are a fair number of strictly lesbian scenes as well as futa on female scenes.
That... was kinda vague (although I do appreciate you responding). Is there female x female content or is it fake lesbian content that's female x futa (maybe I'm just getting old and non-flexible in my definitions, but I don't consider something lesbian if they've got a penis).

Basically I'm fine dealing with or skipping though periodic futa scenes of needed, but kinda defeats the purpose of playing if I'm skipping over every scene. Also kinda hoping to avoid a story that's centered around the MC's dick issues.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
That... was kinda vague (although I do appreciate you responding). Is there female x female content or is it fake lesbian content that's female x futa (maybe I'm just getting old and non-flexible in my definitions, but I don't consider something lesbian if they've got a penis).

Basically I'm fine dealing with or skipping though periodic futa scenes of needed, but kinda defeats the purpose of playing if I'm skipping over every scene. Also kinda hoping to avoid a story that's centered around the MC's dick issues.
Hey Raska. There is pure female x female content. Where its just two women going at each other with no dick involved in any way.
Out of about 19 scenes there are 6 Lesbian scenes, 5 Female x Male scenes, 7 Futa x Female scenes, and 1 Futa x Futa scene. so the game is pretty balanced in terms of content and we're planning to add another Female x Male scene soon. And Tiamat's dick isn't very relevant to the story outside of a few potential sex fighting scenes so you dont have to worry about that. The majority of the time she's having sex with women as she is or having sex with men as she is. The recently added Terra and Ixsy scenes are a good example of that. Her just having Lesbian sex with women in both scenes. She only summons the dick when she feels like it.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Periodic Futa x Whatever isn't a dealbreaker, it's 90%+ futa with token fxf/mxf/other scenes that are added for additional tags that's the deal-breaker for me. Due to mutiple previous experiences I tend to ask now. Looks like that isn't the case here though.

Tried the game. Didn't get through the whole thing. Amusingly enough (given my questioning) it wasn't the content that made me drop it, the playstyle just wasn't my thing. Go figure. Even then, wouldn't say I disliked it, it was more of the psudo-visual novel style just didn't pull me in and make me want to keep playing (common responce for me and visual novel-esque stuff). Wasn't ideal for me, but I wish you the the best of luck with your game.

Side note: Somewhat ironically there isn't actually a tag that specifically signifies that there's MxF content (all of the 'male' oriented act tags can apply to futas, and they have a tendancy to replace a gender). I actually hadn't realized there was MxF content in the game until I read lawelite's response about scene gender composition >_>

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes