Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
I just played this game for the first time and it's fantastic. There is a gallery and I think it was stated previously that the main menu's gallery contains scenes from any playthrough which is wonderful. I don't have all the scenes, but there seems to be some really good futanari content which I'm here for; the lesbian scenes are nice too. You guys are working on a walkthrough which is very exciting. The themes of the game are great and I'm excited to play the multiple routes. It's written well which is also wonderful. The art is beautiful and sexy: I mean look at the butt on that dragon girl for fuck's sake. The only two minor complaints I have are the male x female scenes aren't really my thing, and the second artist doesn't quite do it for me as well as the original one (the one who drew the character sprites). This is one of the most promising games I've played in a while. Please continue developing it.
Thanks! Glad to hear that you're liking what you're seeing. We'll keep working on the game until its finished and everyone has something fun and complete to play through so definitely keep an eye out for updates!

Reactions: RHFlash

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
If you''ve talked to everyone try going to the forest. That's normally the next destination.
That's the kind of a subjective perspective you really shouldn't force into the game because what might a no-brainer for you isn't for everyone. And without a quest-log, it's a pain figuring things out.

...Plus it didn't even work for me. At least, I'm meeting the same 2 characters in the forest, and even after dozens of attempts and regardless of how I interacted with them, I got nowhere. I've literally circled through the map close a dozen times, speaking with everyone about every subject and couldn't progress still.

I think I'm just gonna let this one go, at least for now.

Reactions: rambool

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
i made a decision to make sure the game is fully animated at this point
This is just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm anti animation for the most part. It may be fine when a developer is using a program that allows character modeling like Honey Select, but when the art style is 2D drawn it can really slow down development for something that isn't really needed. Having still cgs with adequate dialogue, like you already do, is really more than enough. Beyond slowing development, it's probably going to put a higher strain on you the artist. It's up to you though, I'm sure the animations would be a good feature to the game if you want to do them, please just be sure to keep in the great scene writing and dialogue. I don't think this describes you developers, but I've seen some developers think that animation is an excuse to not put any descriptions or dialogue into the sex scenes, and it just isn't.

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to unlock everything on one run? From what I have seen you need multiple runs at least to check all the alternatives on the slime's core. Also it would be useful to add a log for current events happening.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Is there a way to unlock everything on one run? From what I have seen you need multiple runs at least to check all the alternatives on the slime's core
No there are different routes. The following is a quote from one of the developers here:
for those scenes you'll want to go down nenets route and also find lils second shard to open up her next scene. You'll probably have to start a new game to go down the second route but all the scenes you unlock are preserved in the main menu's gallery.
In terms of your second point:
Also it would be useful to add a log for current events happening.
The other developer of the game said this:
something ive talked to lawelite about, and will be changed is a few key things, its just not going to happen instantly:
-a quest log and situation dialogue thats prompted based on what you need to do, have done, or can do. its important to put in pointers as to where to go, and they will be coming

Reactions: Lawelite

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
last i checked you hated the game and bitched about it having "only lesbian content" when false information was spread about the game as a whole, after making an attempt to spite me by ripping CGs while i was in the middle of uploading the release of the 4k versions. no idea why you are even here or giving feedback on something you dont care for or follow.
What? At the time I thought it was only FxF content, which I was obviously wrong about, and I even said that people who like the game were lucky which is a compliment. I don't know why you think a CG rip is "spite," people like to see whats in a game before they play, and some don't even want to play but look at the pictures. The screenshots at the time were also lacking in the OP, not to mention that CG rips are very common as a whole. There was literally zero conceivable way for me to know about the "4k" versions. I don't know why you are seemingly so toxic for what seems like a minor misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystikos

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
try going to the forest
Nothing, still slimes and centaurs.
to find the hidden objects
Either i am blind or there are non of them present. So it didnt helped.

Well its ok. Im gonna do as i did before - just leave it now and return here, i dont know, maybe around end of the year. Hope at that time there will be another awesome updates and maybe even detailed walkthrough. And btw thanks for letting finally lay hands on Ixsy, and in general for doing fxf-oriented game, which is, sadly, rare thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
we still have a full time writer though, we are still doing full descriptions and dialogue. and im still pushing out roughly one animation per week / week and a half.
Sounds good. If you are keeping the dialogue, you don't think making animations is going to overwork you, and you don't believe it's going to greatly slow the game's production then there isn't a reason not to animate I suppose. You know what you're capable of, so I'll look forward to the animated scenes.

Spoiler: unasked opinion of a person who have nothing to do with the matter You have seriously overreacted a couple of posts higher. Be cool, friend.
It's unclear who you're referring to.

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
What am I suppossed to do at the orc camp? I already talked to the people in the two tents in the back. The two tents in the front don't let me in, and theres only the amulet in the main tent. Already did ixsy quests. I see a comment about hidden objects but can't find them apparently. Also what's nenets route?

Last edited:

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I think I've encountered some kind of a bug in regards to Ixsy and her newfound ability to change clothes. Apparently I'm at the end of the content but the choice to tell her to change clothes comes only after I click on the lovemaking option heart and then press leave. It takes me back to her menu with two new options, but when I tell her to change into alchemy clothes she just wears the same barmaid outfit. Naked option works fine.

Lawelite

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2018
Im missing one scene. Whats the first scene on page 3? The one before Aurora's scenes.
That's one of Nenet's scenes. You have to go through her route in lumon's hearth to unlock it.

I think I've encountered some kind of a bug in regards to Ixsy and her newfound ability to change clothes. Apparently I'm at the end of the content but the choice to tell her to change clothes comes only after I click on the lovemaking option heart and then press leave. It takes me back to her menu with two new options, but when I tell her to change into alchemy clothes she just wears the same barmaid outfit. Naked option works fine.
That bug has been fixed and was addressed in the hotfix build. Simply download the new version and everything should be good (y)

Reactions: Anita Deek

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
i am stuck at the orc's camp right after i accidentaly poisoned the guard orc what do i need to do does anyone know

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes