Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Strangely when content end was reached there should have been a message for that and hint change that the end was of the update was reached.

Sorry to hear that, buttons are going wild in current build, but in development build most cases that were found have been fixed.
As for those crashes I can't reproduce them, If you could please share more information on it so it could be fixed. I would also encourage you to join our discord server, we are way more active there.

ok but the only things i have is enjoy the day ,so? AdultMoonGames

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Shattered Legacy [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 116 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 99 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys this my cheat and walkthrough mod of game in which i had added relationship points and i had walkthrough which will help you all to select correct choices and get all points. Here is the cheat zip you all just need to extract these all files and replace all with original files in game folder. Here are some previews
Guys here is my server link where i make port and mods . Feel free to join me there:

I'm assuming the cheat files will need to be updated for the new version of the game before we can use them, is that correct??

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat

mc/girls stats

View attachment 1260113 View attachment 1260160 1- affection :::: 2 -horny

choices detection /outcome

View attachment 1260111

cheatmenu

set to 1 --> View attachment 1260188 View attachment 1260187

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above)
update

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Unless something is messed up on my end, MC is looking off to the side at the wall instead directly at person(s) he is talking to.

AdultMoonGames

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
enjoy the day again? Nothing has been changed, I'm back like at the beginning
Fresh start required for 0.2, previous saves incompatible/untested
Most likely you continued the save from previous version and you are stuck in a dead code, huge portion of the code has been rewritten

Unless something is messed up on my end, MC is looking off to the side at the wall instead directly at person(s) he is talking to.
Could you elaborate on this more? If you are referring to day 6 event, then it is supposed to be like that.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

will this "bro-mance" be avoidable in the future?
i think i mentioned this in an other post - im not a fan of this ...
i am avoiding the gym just because of this lol
just make him disappear , will you AdultMoonGames :ROFLMAO:

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
the game is stopped, I received a message from Lily, I open but there is nothing written,, I cannot answer, I cannot sleep, there is nothing to click, just enter the rooms, is it a bug?

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes