iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
Please, please Dev add an ingame menu with Auto function (unless there is one already and I couldn't find it). The models are beautiful, I like the story so far but I don't play games without the Auto function. Congrats anyway for a great concept.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
The author's previous game was very good and I enjoyed it very much. That's why I was here the moment it was released.
To be honest, I was a little disappointed. Maybe because I've never liked sandbox systems.
Personally, I find the sandbox system and mini-game system in this game to be too needless.( eXtasy Games If you want to try something new, or you are interested in innovation, please keep at it. The most precious thing for everyone is passion and hobby.)
The author's previous work has shown me how well he can do his own unique story.
My first impression of this game is that it is similar to the some famous games in many ways,such as[Life in Santa County][Dreams Of Desire], but it is a low-quality version.
In my subjective opinion, this game is not as good as[Fates Determination]. Can you stop this project and make an Fates Determination Part2?:devilish:
I know, Fates was good right?
I pity no one gave a damn about it. Fates was an economic failure and didn't even come close to covering my development costs.

So I had to try something new.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Please, please Dev add an ingame menu with Auto function (unless there is one already and I couldn't find it). The models are beautiful, I like the story so far but I don't play games without the Auto function. Congrats anyway for a great concept.
What do you mean? You can skip through the game with the ctrl key, like in any other renpy game :unsure:

Reactions: iraklis1908

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Love the models (thicc and juicy), always happy to play some Harem/Incest!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love the Incest & Harem genre, and the models look hot & fairly original, I'm just disappointed to see it be bogged down by a sandbox. Our time is limited on this Earth, and to me, grinding to see pixelated nudes isn't worth it. Ultimately, it's your own blood, sweat and tears; you make the decisions and suffer their consequences or bear fruits from them. To be clear, I don't have any ill intent towards you or your work, I'm just expressing my discontent with the Sandbox mechanic in general. Other than the "Sandbox", I like everything I see, I might play this when it's nearing completion or has more content to offer. Wish you all the best, eXtasy Games! (y)
There's no grind in yet. The sandbox is basically used to go to the characters and start their quests. The quests themselves then play as if it were a normal VN.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Can you give chloe a book to continue, and are you able to meet elanor (the teacher) in her office or is there no content. plus can I use that "favor" which alice owes, it seems like i cant, but i dont know
These two quests aren't in V0.01. They will follow in later versions. I forgot to wrote a hint in the quest log about that :HideThePain:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
you guys are fighting about NTR (for or against) in a new game thread when the dev himself said there wont be NTR..... :unsure: and then the there is another fight about the definition of "cuck" :WutFace:

Take all of this to off-topic guy, come on.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
If you had played the game for another 2 minutes, you would have seen that he gives him nothing.
yep cooled down and continued....now i am pissed even more :D sister showing herself to bill and that motherfucker is more and more annoying....i guess that your games are not for me. not sure what u want achieve here.

not commenting that MC will be selling dirty undies from washing machine on internet.... :WutFace:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes