derodius

Nov 17, 2020
looks very promising, had a bit of background glitching first time at the outside of the college but other than that the visuals are great, the animations are very short but well done. the scripting is limited atm but im hopeful those limits will have a purpose evenually. all in all im looking forward to where this could go and i the updates show they are worth it i would happily back the dev

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Quite risky putting a game that has mind control and sex on Patreon as that kind of content is banned on there, otherwise good luck with it, it seems promising!

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
Apr 18, 2022
Also, is the Blackjack game rigged to hell or what? I was of course savescumming it but seriously I won only like 1 out of every 10 games. I once won twice in a row and was shocked. I'm not hitting on a 17 either. I've never seen so many 15s as the initial draw. Never once got a blackjack. Protip: You can click on the chips multiple times for bigger bets.

Finally: but he can't seem to think of anything and instead just asks "how are you doing?" like a dumbass.
Blackjack RNG were fine for me, actually won more than not.

At least "how are you doing" is somewhat better than "what is important to you" What is up with that question. "Hey dude, I rarely speak to or know, what do you find important in your life at the moment? What do you mean weird ice breaker?"

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Sees tags have hit most of my buttons. Open link and see pregnancy in planed tag. All buttons are hit.

Reactions: Bonezo

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018

At least "how are you doing" is somewhat better than "what is important to you" What is up with that question. "Hey dude, I rarely speak to or know, what do you find important in your life at the moment? What do you mean weird ice breaker?"
Oh yeah, I was going to comment that I felt like Mr. Morden from Babylon 5 whenever I asked that.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

Well hell.... I lost all my games of blackjack....but I also
didn't play very many. I had forgotten about getting money from the laundry so was
freaking out that I was running out of money....lol

I wondered abt the 'What's important to you'.
Thought maybe it was just something lost in translation who knows...

Still seems really good for a fist release
Cheers

derodius

Nov 17, 2020
Well hell.... I lost all my games of blackjack....but I also
didn't play very many. I had forgotten about getting money from the laundry so was
freaking out that I was running out of money....lol

I wondered abt the 'What's important to you'.
Thought maybe it was just something lost in translation who knows...

Still seems really good for a fist release
Cheers
as this devlops having someone answer what is important to them could be a quick way you manipulate them, they would put up less resistance if what you was asking to lead towards what is inportant to them

Reactions: Forgotted

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
as this devlops having someone answer what is important to them could be a quick way you manipulate them, they would put up less resistance if what you was asking to lead towards what is inportant to them
Isn't it the opposite of that? The reason your sister sabotaged your attempt to have her do your homework is because she cared too much about grades and schoolwork.

Although you do then immediately turn around and use her desire to win the swimming competition to give you a topless handy so I don't know.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Really love the game so far! Finally an actual Mind Control game that involves actual hypnosis and not making your victims just horny. Also a potential spiritual successor to The Gift Reloaded.

I really enjoy Ava's character, such a cheeky but helpful temptress. Can't wait for the day we maxed our Mind exp and do anything we want with her.

Can't wait for the next update! Also can you implement an "End of Content" message for unfinish or in-progress quests?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Can you please add an option to turn off the idle animations? I'm motion sensitive and can't properly read when some meaningless animation keeps pulling my attention from the corner of my eye. Especially since the game doesn't have a proper text box, and I'm already having a tough time making out the words against some of the backgrounds, which is only made worse by the distraction. It makes the entire experience way more stressful than it should be.

Oof, the more I play the more I need that text box background, too. Even in some scenes without any animations, I'm still straining my eye to make out words that pass through a particularly "noisy" part of the background, especially when it comes to the blue "thought" text. But I'd still say an animation toggle is a bigger priority for me. It's the kind of accessibility option that gets shafted way too much lately.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
How does the hypnosis work in this game? Do they try to resist the hypnosis but eventually succumb? (my favorite type) Or does it always work and they always do your bidding?

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Can you please add an option to turn off the idle animations? I'm motion sensitive and can't properly read when some meaningless animation keeps pulling my attention from the corner of my eye. Especially since the game doesn't have a proper text box, and I'm already having a tough time making out the words against some of the backgrounds, which is only made worse by the distraction. It makes the entire experience way more stressful than it should be.

Oof, the more I play the more I need that text box background, too. Even in some scenes without any animations, I'm still straining my eye to make out words that pass through a particularly "noisy" part of the background, especially when it comes to the blue "thought" text. But I'd still say an animation toggle is a bigger priority for me. It's the kind of accessibility option that gets shafted way too much lately.
Thanks for your Feedback!
Do you refer to the background that moves when the mouse is moved?
This effect could be turned off completly in the options menu. Look for the "Parallax" option.

I will look into making a slider for the text box's transparency.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
How does the hypnosis work in this game? Do they try to resist the hypnosis but eventually succumb? (my favorite type) Or does it always work and they always do your bidding?
It doesn't always work. Their mind resists if you ask too much too soon from them.

Reactions: menatv

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Do you refer to the background that moves when the mouse is moved?
This effect could be turned off completly in the options menu. Look for the "Parallax" option.
No, I'm referring to the actual animations, like the characters blinking or breathing. (I haven't made it very far into the game yet so I don't know how bad any other animations will be.) I can usually tolerate basic animations that only pop up occassionally like in sex scenes (mostly since those scenes generally don't require a lot of reading), but having it be an issue in pretty much every dialogue scene for no reason is just too much.

I did turn the parallax option off, but ironically that's actually *less* bothersome to me because it only happens as a direct result of player input and I could stop it from happening by just not moving the mouse (which I'm not gonna be doing when reading anyway).

Sorry if I come across as testy about this, but it's becoming a bigger and bigger issue as people associate stuff like this with "superior quality", and then... Well, I won't get into the details of why, but the situation can get bad enough that I get anxiety about even trying to ask for accessibility options.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
hi, i dont know when i reach the end of content, with mom i need to go to speak with her boss and with sis i need to give her a book, can someone help me please? thx!

3.70 star(s) 80 Votes