eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
V002_pubic_release.jpg
As of today, V0.02 is freely available to all! Have fun!
Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!

What's in V0.02 (Changelog):
  • the whole quest "Tutoring" from Eleanor (teacher)
  • the whole quest "Freetime for Landlady"
  • one new wallpaper for your smartphone
  • a gallery with which you can play previously unlocked sex scenes again (accessable via the MC's computer)
  • the possibility of using the calendar icon to jump to the next day (no need to go to your bed anymore)
  • it's now possible to track a quest and have what to do next displayed directly on the screen
  • the quest log now clearly shows once the end of each quest's content has been reached
  • the dialog box can now be switched on in the options menu and its transparency can be freely chosen
  • various bug and spelling fixes

Download Links

Windows/Linux:

macOS:

android:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Great news everyone! I am very happy to report that V0.03 is coming along very well. As a result, I am able to announce the release dates today!
Release dates are as followed:
  • Level 5 and 4 supporters ("Enthusiast" and "Fan" tier) get 3 days early access to the game on April 25th
  • Level 3 supporters ("Supporter" tier) get access on April 28th
  • Level 2 supporters ("Admirer" tier) get access on May 12th
  • Level 1 and public release will be on May 26th

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Just started a new game w/ the incest patch and have seen multiple bugs right after exiting bedroom and talking to roommate. Is it the patch causing the bugs or is everyone getting these bugs?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Just started a new game w/ the incest patch and have seen multiple bugs right after exiting bedroom and talking to roommate. Is it the patch causing the bugs or is everyone getting these bugs?
Turns out all the errors were being caused by the incest patch. I reinstalled the game without including the incest patch and have not seen any bugs yet. (y)

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
How do we start class?

I went to the college, talked to everyone that I can, explored, made it to class, Eleanor is standing and Sarah is at her desk, but I don't see how to progress to next step.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
0.03 is out. Now we wait:BootyTime:

V0.03 is available to download for all Level 4 & 5 (Fan & Enthusiast tier) supporters!
After the early access phase ends, Level 3 (supporter tier) supporters get access on April 28th, followed by Level 2 (admirer tier) supporters on May 12th.
Content of V0.03:
  • the quest "Dinner Night" (Sofia/Landlady)
  • the quest "Sarah's Gratitude" (Sarah)
  • a new location: the coffee shop (unlocks after the quest "Sarah's Gratitude" is completed
  • a new minigame to earn money: after the coffee shop is available, you can work a shift there to earn money. You can also skip this minigame and get a fixed amount of money.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.03 is again available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
If it doesn't reveal too many spoilers, will there be an update soon that allows us to do reprogramming? I'm assuming this one won't because of where the characters are on the corruption track.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Right now the game needs more content which is understandable since it is still in the early stages.
But what I see right now looks super promising! Great writting, you feel excitment from getting this powers.

I hope we see a lot of playing around / doing (sexy) pranks! Also please don't forget our best friend, he deserves some love. :D

The only scene I didn't like was the maipulation of mothers boss since we didn't have any options. He said he made her some "offers" to gain more time and we are forced to get angry at that. I would like to get a more options how to react and deal with it - for me it would be exciting to be able to manipulate the mother to go along with the handsy boss.

Now befre I get killed here please let my say again that it should be only optional for the people who like this stuff. Mind control is about power fantasy and there is nothing more of a powerplay for me than making woman use their body for my convenience.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Also please don't forget our best friend, he deserves some love. :D

The only scene I didn't like was the maipulation of mothers boss since we didn't have any options. He said he made her some "offers" to gain more time and we are forced to get angry at that. I would like to get a more options how to react and deal with it - for me it would be exciting to be able to manipulate the mother to go along with the handsy boss.
I understand you man, but since in early development dev already state that this will be a harem-focused game with no sharing. The mind control and corruption are for MC and only him get the girls.
So i think the only "love" best bro will get will be when MC become his new daddy after fuck his mom :KEK:

Reactions: AlexMpog

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I understand you man, but since in early development dev already state that this will be a harem-focused game with no sharing. The mind control and corruption are for MC and only him get the girls.
So i think the only "love" best bro will get will be when MC become his new daddy after fuck his mom :KEK:
I feared as much quite a bummer.
I am sure I will still enjoy the game in the future as long as its corruption is great, just hope there will be no further situation where other guys want some - would make me said not to be able to give it to them for a price. :D

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some news from patreon:

The development of V0.04 is already well underway! V0.04 will include the following quests and features:
Planned Content:
  • the quest "Study Material" (Chloe/roommate), including 2 new sex animations
  • the quest "Blackmail for dummies" (Scarlett)
  • there will be one new character added to the cast who can be corrupted from now on: The Headmistress (previews of her will follow later)
  • bug fixes, improvements, spelling fixes of existing content

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
So a sandbox game that puts all the xxx scenes into a gallery instead of repeatable events well this game will get boring really fast with a lot of skipping and waiting with nothing to do until the next update :rolleyes::FacePalm: giphy firfly im out.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
In the previous update, the release was a few days earlier than the public release...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
V0.03 public release!
Download V0.03 for free now!
Content of V0.03:
  • the quest "Dinner Night" (Sofia/Landlady)
  • the quest "Sarah's Gratitude" (Sarah)
  • a new location: the coffee shop (unlocks after the quest "Sarah's Gratitude" is completed
  • a new minigame to earn money: after the coffee shop is available, you can work a shift there to earn money. You can also skip this minigame and get a fixed amount of money.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.03 is again available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes