Jul 20, 2022
Download Links V0.03
Windows/Linux:

macOS:

android:

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I feared as much quite a bummer.
I am sure I will still enjoy the game in the future as long as its corruption is great, just hope there will be no further situation where other guys want some - would make me said not to be able to give it to them for a price. :D
sadly won't happen. game going have 1 path love/harem. mind control and corruption for MC only. rip sharing with Bill and forcing girls to do some kinks

krisgeron

Sep 27, 2019
There is frankly not much content yet, but the idea is very interesting. I'll wait for later versions to play with pleasure!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So far the minigames were hardly a problem, the blackjack you can save and reload for another try when you lose.
The washing machine can be ignored, just get money from blackjack... And the one for xp you can skip and get random xp.
Sure it will take longer to level up, but skip a few days getting only the random xp does the trick too...

As for the sandbox, your quests are in your phone, it's easy enough to find the place and time for events.
If nothing happens during any period just skip time...

Still have to see what's with the new minigames though...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
An unexpected question: is mind control unavoidable?
it seems so.
btw, im here to check it for myself as well :HideThePain:
models do look alluring, yet the whole mind control ultimate superpower for turning any chick into your personal fucktoy with a few clicks is a big turn off for me.
anyway, good luck to the dev, there are plenty of games for plenty of kinkers around.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Honestly this dev seems to like to "hurt" himself more than anything.

Normal for the first game not to be rentable or popular since it is multiple protagonist and making the FMC be passed around by other's instead of being only for the mc, killing any chance of success.

Next game he makes a game free of cuck shit, that alone is a big plus for popularity so I tough that he learned but then he puts a stupid and annoying friend for mc, sandbox,minigames, loser mc . Dunno why you like to shot yourself in the foot.

Since it's free of cuck shit I will still give it another shot but really hope that the mc grows up and stop being retarded pretty fast and to be able to kill, set on fire or just erase the existence of Bill.

Let's see what we can expect for the future .

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes