damias

Sep 13, 2020
i..loved the premise of the game...but full on mindless slave feels slightly unsetling and takes all the fun of it... ..i know you did it to make it simpler to manage why everyone is ok after fully.. well ill still play it but stop before every full brainwashing

Reactions: R1k0

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Glad that Sofia and Chloe are ready to be to be in the harem. I hope that Mary Baker will become part of the harem also as will that prostitute that we had Sofia's boss hire that is if you didnt tell him to leave the women alone. I hate having sex with her and her not being part of the harem.

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Tbh, this update feels rushed. Also the game play for the harem features are incomplete. I hate to say it because I know how hard it is to balance release with the time and resources you have. It still sucks to see such a weak execution when it's literally the goal of the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone have a mod to unrig the blackjack?
Also, the day/time rate is very bad. Sometimes I have several time frames a day, others it seems not. Most quests are stuck in the same time of day, unnecessary unless one is intentionally creating boredom.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I would have made Bill forget about the MC's powers, in case he wanted to brag to someone about his friend with powers. That would attract too much attention. Then go to work on everyone and shatter their minds as it were.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Please Don't Add Pregnant Yet It will end the game And Girls Changing Their Dress And Makeup Depend on Different Mind Control Levels Would be Good

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game is great. Reminds me of that one game that sadly got abandoned couple years back, with mom, sis, and secretaries that you could mind control.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.70 star(s) 82 Votes