Apr 18, 2022
Tbh, this update feels rushed.
In what way did you find it rushed? There is multiple interactions with your housemates, granted they could be expanded, but there are a good number of interactions.
Sarah and Eleanor both get and extra world event.
There is the subdue event with your housemates and the quest with Scarlett.
You get a number of QoL changes.

If anything I would say it was probably more spread thin than rushed.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Dang... no loyalty among mind-controlling rascals. I was hoping I would be able to share Samantha with Bill, wasn't expecting him to get sissified instead.

Reactions: Lgn332

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I need help, what is the order of the 4 old world desks, I'm stuck in that place, I've already done the rest.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Tbh, this update feels rushed. Also the game play for the harem features are incomplete. I hate to say it because I know how hard it is to balance release with the time and resources you have. It still sucks to see such a weak execution when it's literally the goal of the game.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the harem gameplay, let me know!
If they are good suggestions I might be able to incorporate them into the game.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I think I've found a bug: I gave mom the revealing clothes when she was sitting in the sofa. That worked just fine. But when I ask her to wear those again another time/position it says I should buy from the store (and there isn't one there cos I already gave her). Only when she's in the sofa it works.

Also sis bikini appears again in the store after I gave her, don't know if it's intended to work that way.

tomvt00

Dec 31, 2019
Hi I have to say great game but I suggest some things
1 crushing girl personality step by step (events) is much better such as Eleanor (I think her questline is much better than others)
2 can u add more personality? I feel like I am fucking a robot, I know that we brainwash them but can we at least keep some things of them like teachers-student (Eleanor) or change some text to make things more natural. After brainwashing Eleanor, I feel like I just destroyed a person's life :cry: she is not a teacher anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: eXtasy Games
3.70 star(s) 82 Votes